Mark Hunt has an important question for you

You said he constantly made statements about Lesnar being "juiced to the gills." He said he thinks Lesnar was "juiced to the gills" one time, when he was asked. So yes, your recollection of what happened was incorrect. You guys are the ones saying he had a "strong belief" that Lesnar was on any type of PED. He got asked one question, answered it with his speculation, then said "I'm still going to win" which literally every fighter ever does.

I'd be a little more selective in what you write and think. You'll contradict yourself less. Your statement above is implying that Hunt doesn't have a strong belief that Lesnar was on a banned substance; the fan base discussing this issue does and is creating the narrative?

Boy, all these statement's from Hunt are just a little bit more than "getting asked one question and answering it."
  • “I’ve already voiced my opinion to Dana about it but apparently he has been getting tested but he’s probably been off a couple of cycles anyway."
  • “I shouldn’t care (about making weight). Why should I kill myself making weight and ruin my chances of winning and make weight and he’s getting an exemption (for doping)?
  • “It just annoys me. It sucks that Mr Superstar has to get away with it, get an exemption, and everyone else has to walk the straight line.”
  • “He’ll probably be super strong being juiced to the gills but it doesn’t mean anything, man. I’m ready for anything he has." (2nd "Juiced to the Gills" reference)
  • “I love competition but I just don’t think it’s fair. I mean, I don’t think it’s an even playing field. But it doesn’t mean you’re not going to get knocked out. Frank Mir was juicing and he got knocked out."

I'd be a little more selective in what you write and think. You'll contradict yourself less. Your statement above is implying that Hunt doesn't have a strong belief that Lesnar was on a banned substance; the fan base discussing this issue does and is creating the narrative?

Boy, all these statement's from Hunt are just a little bit more than "getting asked one question and answering it."
  • “I’ve already voiced my opinion to Dana about it but apparently he has been getting tested but he’s probably been off a couple of cycles anyway."
  • “I shouldn’t care (about making weight). Why should I kill myself making weight and ruin my chances of winning and make weight and he’s getting an exemption (for doping)?
  • “It just annoys me. It sucks that Mr Superstar has to get away with it, get an exemption, and everyone else has to walk the straight line.”
  • “He’ll probably be super strong being juiced to the gills but it doesn’t mean anything, man. I’m ready for anything he has."
  • “I love competition but I just don’t think it’s fair. I mean, I don’t think it’s an even playing field. But it doesn’t mean you’re not going to get knocked out. Frank Mir was juicing and he got knocked out."

... literally all of that is from the same fucking interview. Like... all of it. Immediately after the question was asked. Hahahaha

Nice try trying to split it up tho. And yes, it's still all speculation. He didn't make a big deal about his loss until AFTER Brock failed a test. Simple.

... literally all of that is from the same fucking interview. Like... all of it. Immediately after the question was asked. Hahahaha

Nice try trying to split it up tho. And yes, it's still all speculation. He didn't make a big deal about his loss until AFTER Brock failed a test. Simple.

Lol it being from 1 interview somehow negates his words?

Damn Kone you're really going down with the ship on this one. You dating Hunt?

I'm not trying to split anything up you fucking idiot, I'm showing you how much of a tool you are by continuing to hang on to the idea that he simply answered a question and moved on. It's debunking your statement that Hunt did not have a "strong belief." The whole interview is less than 9 minutes long and 80% of it is Hunt expressing his strong belief.

You're the only person posting here who thinks he didn't bring that up again until the end of June when he "backed off" and softened his stance.

Lol it being from 1 interview somehow negates his words?

That made no contextual sense

Damn Kone you're really going down with the ship on this one. You dating Hunt?

>going down with the ship on this one

Hunt's not the one who failed two drug tests and has a delusional legion of fans trying to defend him

Nice projecting tho

give me another reason why a fighter would take estrogen blockers... I'm waiting
High estrogen levels can cause adhesions to grow in organ scar tissue which Brock probably has tons of from his surgeries.

But no, it was PCT.

People want to believe in this myth of 'genetic freaks'. There are genetic freaks and Brock is one of them but HE IS ALSO ON STEROIDS.

Hunt lost all credibility when he refused USADA testing himself -

Hunt "Out of competition testing wtf are these people on u didn't do shit about the other dirtbag cheaters and u want to test me take your testing and stick it up your ass usada"

If he was clean, why not take the test to bolster your claim that Lesnar won because he cheated. I read this as I'm a cheater too. Another Hunt quote -
View attachment 130819

Look, Mark Hunt's a good guy... but not the sharpest knife in the drawer by any stretch of the imagination.

He's proven time and time again to be pretty dumb. The latest is his decision to yell and scream like an irrational illiterate buffoon. There are better ways to handle this.

I'm not trying to split anything up you fucking idiot, I'm showing you how much of a tool you are by continuing to hang on to the idea that he simply answered a question and moved on and debunking your statement that he did not have a "strong belief." The whole interview is less than 9 minutes long and 80% of it is Hunt expressing his strong belief.

But you did split it up. You separated them to make it seem like they were separate quotes when they weren't. They were all in order after he was asked what he thinks about Lesnar's USADA exemption. They were all from the same interview, after the same question just like I've been saying initially.

You then referenced an MMA Junkie article where he "softened his stance" which itself referenced the exact interview I was talking about. If anything, that showcases how little he actually cared that Brock may or may not have been on steroids at the time. Bringing that up didn't even argue against what I was saying, it reinforced it

If it were say..baseball...and a said team throws the game..which has happened and been documented...the game should be considered a no-game as far as bets go, or even the hostory.
Same with fighting. They turn it to a n/c ..so bets should be voided. People who bet on Hunt, or Lesnar..should just get the bet back period. Yes Hunt carries on a bit to much, butstill..Lesnar didnt win after all is saidand done, and neither did Hunt.

That made no contextual sense

Awwwww you're adorably predictable when backed into a corner. You know exactly what I meant, but by all means, pretend you don't. It's not like you can come off even stupider than you are....

Hunt's not the one who failed two drug tests and has a delusional legion of fans trying to defend him

Who here is defending Brock? Keep playing pretend. Legions of fans? LOL.

The only delusional fans in here have a 13 year old man-child's pair of samoan balls in their mouth.

You said he constantly made statements about Lesnar being "juiced to the gills." He said he thinks Lesnar was "juiced to the gills" one time, when he was asked. So yes, your recollection of what happened was incorrect

Also that MMA Junkie article was refencing the exact interview I was talking about.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-20...eer-but-tones-down-steroid-rhetoric-on-lesnar

Apparently you since you brought it up

You guys are the ones saying he had a "strong belief" that Lesnar was on any type of PED. He got asked one question, answered it with his speculation, then said "I'm still going to win" which literally every fighter ever does.

>taking social media shitposts this seriously

You don't need a citation for assumptions, you do however need one when you unironically think Lesnar without PEDs would beat Hunt.

SAOZWQu.gif

If anything, that showcases how little he actually cared that Brock may or may not have been on steroids at the time.

Which sure would make his whining about them now.... what's the word.... oh right, HYPOCRITICAL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jackass.

Kone you're looking worse than Hunt is now.

Awwwww you're adorably predictable when backed into a corner. You know exactly what I meant, but by all means, pretend you don't. It's not like you can come off even stupider than you are....

Never once did I say or even remotely imply that "being from one interview means it negates his words" so yes, me telling you your response made no contextual sense was perfectly applicable.

The basis of that guys entire argument is that Hunt kept incessantly bitching about Lesnar being on steroids when that's not what happened. Me saying it was from one interview means just that, it was from one interview. After one question he was asked about. A far cry from supposedly complaining non-stop.

Who here is defending Brock? Keep playing pretend. Legions of fans? LOL.

The only delusional fans in here have a 13 year old man-child's pair of samoan balls in their mouth.

You're genuinely upset on the internet

Which sure would make his whining about them now.... what's the word.... oh right, HYPOCRITICAL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jackass.

Kone you're looking worse than Hunt is now.

Except no it wouldn't. You still can't differentiate speculation from Hunt complaining after Lesnar failed a test. Lol.

I knew Lesnar was going to kick this crybaby's ass so I didn't lose a penny.

Thank you, Brock.

Nope. I don't blame others for MY choices. You should try it sometime Mr Hunt.

I did lose $200. Not a lot because I don't bet a lot because I have control of myself. Again you should try that too. Diarrhea of the mouth would be a good starting point.

Last edited:
The one thing I gathered from his tweet is that Sherdog is missing the syringe icon.

Nope. I don't blame others for MY choices. You should try it sometime Mr Hunt.

I did lose $200. Not a lot because I don't bet a lot because I have control of myself. Again you should try that too.
I bet on Lesnar after seeing the weigh ins, because of his great, roided physique. imagine if I lose my winnings because he got popped lol

Never once did I say or even remotely imply that "being from one interview means it negates his words

It's the entire premise of your argument that Hunt isn't a hypocrite. You're too busy trying to run away from every point you can't even remember the shit you say within the same posts.

The basis of that guys entire argument is that Hunt kept incessantly bitching about Lesnar being on steroids

No, it's that he's been bitching nonstop since he popped, after saying before the fight they didn't matter. But keep trying to change what people are saying, I understand it's all you've got.

're genuinely upset on the internet

Holy shit lol. Koney if the way I'm posting makes it seem like I'm upset, than according to your posts you must be in a ball crying right now.

Except no it wouldn't. You still can't differentiate speculation from Hunt complaining after Lesnar failed a test. Lol.

The quotes are clear as day. Nothing to differentiate, unless of course you're named Kone and you've got your mouth glued to Hunt's asshole. Then you need to differentiate between fandom and felating.

Back