Mark Hunt has an important question for you

Its ok Mark.

I will just get my money back by betting that you will still be crying about this in 5 years time.

i also got a question, did steroids prevent mark from throwing a single punch during the 3 rounds? i mean it only takes 1 with brock.

Man, you just went from a stand up funny guy who brings it every fight to a complaining do nothing bitch.... Constantly crying about Brock when you didn't throw a single punch... when you know he cant strike to save his life...Could of finished that fight in 30 seconds, instead you are crying every day on twitter.

Like come on, at first i can understand his frustration, but now its just fucking getting sad, like maybe if you trained a bit more instead of eating steaks on ufc embedded you actually could have defended one takedown...

Those two things aren't correlated at all. What does him not performing well have to do with him justifiably complaining about Lesnar being absolutely radioactive?

You know Hunt was critical of his own performance and gave Brock all the credit in the world until he was actually dumb enough to fail two drug tests, right?

also top lel at criticizing a FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT for eating a lot of steak

Absolute 0/10 thread

That's a really legit question. Cause essentially it is fraud.

But that can't be discussed on a brain dead forum like this one.
This. When or if this gets turned in to a NC, people can get a refund right?
I mean they can't take the money back from the winners, but they must give money back to the losers. I'm sure I've heard of this before.

Man, you just went from a stand up funny guy who brings it every fight to a complaining do nothing bitch.... Constantly crying about Brock when you didn't throw a single punch... when you know he cant strike to save his life...Could of finished that fight in 30 seconds, instead you are crying every day on twitter.

Like come on, at first i can understand his frustration, but now its just fucking getting sad, like maybe if you trained a bit more instead of eating steaks on ufc embedded you actually could have defended one takedown...
You're gonna get blasted for this, but you're 100% right.

Those two things aren't correlated at all. What does him not performing well have to do with him justifiably complaining about Lesnar being absolutely radioactive?

You know Hunt was critical of his own performance and gave Brock all the credit in the world until he was actually dumb enough to fail two drug tests, right?

also top lel at criticizing a FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT for eating a lot of steak

Absolute 0/10 thread
So what you're saying is regardless of the peds Brock is a better fighter than hunt.

Hunts been crying so much he probably needs those estrogen blockers more than Brock
There's nothing wrong with crying, it gets the sadness out. And I have seen many a great manly men cry: Cory Feldman, Rob Kardashian, those other guys on the Kardashian.

7OTpEuJ.png
No, shut up whiner hunt.

So what you're saying is regardless of the peds Brock is a better fighter than hunt.

Considering Brock never even becomes a fighter if he's never taken PEDs in his entire life, no

I always disliked Hunt as a person, cause he's dumb and annoying dumb at that. Liked him as a fighter though.

I'm having a jolly good time reading people turning against Hunt while arguing that he's a salty son of a bitch. He was always like this. Dumb as fuck, but sometimes dumb is coming across as being cool. ("okay..."). Which is okay, perfectly fine.

Don't like it, feel free to fuck off because Hunt doesn't give a toss what any of you think! Pusssssaaaaaay!

Considering Brock never even becomes a fighter if he's never taken PEDs in his entire life, no
That's what it sounded like to me. Brock is a better fighter than lardo hunt. Brock has something that hunt will never have. A ufc championship.

Excellent question and eloquently put by Mark

And the #bitchboiis are exposing themselves again

lmao at "undefendable"

If you can't scramble your brain and figure out why Hunt's complaining is justified regardless of how he types, it's because you're a fucking moron. Not because he's "undefendable."
Thanks for the compliment, being a moron has its upside. Anyway, it's kinds hard to side with the guy because of how he's went about his crusade to right all that's wrong with the UFC, nothing more nothing less.

Back