Media Marc Coleman

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
LIVING RENT FREE

OYH-Edq1EoY.jpg

Sorry Mark, it is what it is

Jesus Christ, I still remember the little girls crying when Mark brought them in the cage after he got destroyed by Fedor. It was fucking sad.

WTF...

On a side note, how do you even get a body like that. I mean, even if you focus solely on lower body lifts that's still insane.

Jesus Christ, I still remember the little girls crying when Mark brought them in the cage after he got destroyed by Fedor. It was fucking sad.

WTF...

On a side note, how do you even get a body like that. I mean, even if you focus solely on lower body lifts that's still insane.

Well if you watch the brick wall in the background curving all over the place I think you might get some idea...

And I don't know why but seeing this and remembering that old picture kinda makes me sad.

I did not expect it but I would like to get hammered by them.

Woah. I recognize marks face in there though. They be hittin the gym however, that's for sure.

wood smash with the power of thorgrims hammer, even with the risk of getting hammered by dad!
I find it a bit weird that I can see Coleman's face in their faces. A bit of a turn-off lol.
Only because I'm so familiar with Mark Coleman and what he looks like I guess.

I find it a bit weird that I can see Coleman's face in their faces. A bit of a turn-off lol.
Only because I'm so familiar with Mark Coleman and what he looks like I guess.

I mean, you ever wanna smash your boi's sister? It's a strange feeling.

Back