Manufactured Niceness...With Texts Page 6

Not saying it is planted niceness but they would be reacting to the way the audience has received Rousey, which hasn't been positive, a certain amount of episodes are filmed and edited to a point they can't be changed(it takes time to edit things properly it can't just be done over night at least not to a high level) so a few weeks to see she's not being seen in a good light then a few weeks to change future episodes.

Ok not arguing (yet haha) just want to understand your arguement.

You are saying they had all the film and then started editing after the first couple episodes aired to make her look better?

If that is what you are saying, how did the producers know to tell her to do the Fathers Day thing?

Basically my arguement is for everyone. Ronda is just being a regular girl on T.V. Obviously some bitchyness and obviously some niceness. Alot of people on here think she is the devile and the only nice things she does are due to editing and/or producer instruction.

It doesn't that's the point. She plays the race card to try and explain away how she over reacts to everything.

Eh. I think she was just flipping out and it was the first thing that came to her mind. Every action she makes is not some devious plan.

Ok not arguing (yet haha) just want to understand your arguement.

You are saying they had all the film and then started editing after the first couple episodes aired to make her look better?

If that is what you are saying, how did the producers know to tell her to do the Fathers Day thing?

Basically my arguement is for everyone. Ronda is just being a regular girl on T.V. Obviously some bitchyness and obviously some niceness. Alot of people on here think she is the devile and the only nice things she does are due to editing and/or producer instruction.

Oh I don't think it's changed in any major way, but they did leave out certain things that were shown on previews. You aren't going to be able to change things in a huge way but you can make small subtle changes. Wasn't trying to make the case that they are doing it just how it would take time if they chose too.

She doesn't even understand what sportsmanship is. She admitted it herself. She doesn't get the concept of 'professionalism' at all. She thinks if you don't like someone, the only way is to stick middle fingers in their face.

She doesn't know what it means to have a professional relationship. I hate some of the people that work with me. but we make a great team. We get great results. But we'd NEVER have dinner together.

There are a lot of people like this in the world. But this doesn't exist to Ronda.

She behaves like a friend of mine who has Aspergers. (Ronda admitted herself in an interview that when she was young her mother thought she autistic).

Calm down please. I remember BJ and Jens telling each other they were going to hurt each other all the time. It is professional fighting. They don't like each other. I think the flicking off is a little ridiculous. Over the top. But at least she is straight forward.

And I don't think professionalism includes running around posting pictures and pulling "pranks".

Really, I don't think either one of them are being very professional right now.

Oh I don't think it's changed in any major way, but they did leave out certain things that were shown on previews. You aren't going to be able to change things in a huge way but you can make small subtle changes. Wasn't trying to make the case that they are doing it just how it would take time if they chose too.

The guy I was previously arguing with was saying that before any of the episodes had aired they started to manufacture Ronda's niceness. Basically he was saying that they didnt have any good stuff so they started fabricating it. This is before the episodes had been made or created. That was what I was arguing with orginally.

I liked Dana trying to throw a spin on it.

'Meisha is just trying to start shit', and hating on the Tate fighter when Wooten had an equally boring entry fight.

...after Team Tate purposely tried to instigate a conflict 3 times now on the show.

ronda and her team were the one who tried to play the alpha team right off the bat. THEY were the ones to instigate all of this from the get-go.

first practice they kick them out of the gym exactly at 6:00 even though they weren't ready to train yet. she even did it like a cool girl and kicked the door open opposed to just opening it like a normal person. then ronda said "i just want them to get used to us fucking bitching them around. i know it's rude, but psychologically it's like 'you move when we tell you too, and we never have to move for you"

next thing to happen was, ronda started acting like a bully in the bar.

but once team tate started firing back by bringing in hallman to fuck with them, instead of using mind games edmond just tries to threaten him then when hallman accepted his challenge he tucked his tail between his legs. ronda figured out that her little alpha female schtick of fake threats isn't going to work she realised she has no other options for mind games. team rousey tried to play mind games, team tate immediately outplayed them/outsmarted them. now ronda and dana are pissed at tate for this and they are trying to spin it all on team tate.

long story short; ronda started trying to play the mind games but tate immediately started winning, now ronda and dana are upset about it and blaming everything on team tate.

I liked Dana trying to throw a spin on it.

'Meisha is just trying to start shit', and hating on the Tate fighter when Wooten had an equally boring entry fight.

i noticed that aswell. up until this episode i was trying to stay out of the "they are editing to make ronda look better" discussions. but this episode shows how much they are spinning things in ronda's favour. as someone else said, maybe they thought the public wouild like ronda's bad girl image, but realised the public hated it and now they are trying to change it to make team tate look worse and team ronda as the victims

the first episode dana said that wooten's fight was horrible and there was nothing to even talk about in that fight. but last episode apparently only josh's fight was shitty.

ronda and her team were the one who tried to play the alpha team right off the bat. THEY were the ones to instigate all of this from the get-go.

first practice they kick them out of the gym exactly at 6:00 even though they weren't ready to train yet. she even did it like a cool girl and kicked the door open opposed to just opening it like a normal person. then ronda said "i just want them to get used to us fucking bitching them around. i know it's rude, but psychologically it's like 'you move when we tell you too, and we never have to move for you"

next thing to happen was, ronda started acting like a bully in the bar.

but once team tate started firing back by bringing in hallman to fuck with them, instead of using mind games edmond just tries to threaten him then when hallman accepted his challenge he tucked his tail between his legs. ronda figured out that her little alpha female schtick of fake threats isn't going to work she realised she has no other options for mind games. team rousey tried to play mind games, team tate immediately outplayed them/outsmarted them. now ronda and dana are pissed at tate for this and they are trying to spin it all on team tate.

long story short; ronda started trying to play the mind games but tate immediately started winning, now ronda and dana are upset about it and blaming everything on team tate.

Like I have said three times now coaches don't really play pranks on each other like Team Tate is doing. They talk a little shit, bad mouth each other kind of like Ronda is doing. I personally don't like the behind the back B.S.

Also, like I said before, so far I think they are both acting far from professional.

Calm down please. I remember BJ and Jens telling each other they were going to hurt each other all the time. It is professional fighting. They don't like each other. I think the flicking off is a little ridiculous. Over the top. But at least she is straight forward.

And I don't think professionalism includes running around posting pictures and pulling "pranks".

Really, I don't think either one of them are being very professional right now.

What do you mean "professional fighting?" so what? It's a barbaric sport? No wonder you guys celebrate guys like Chael Sonnen, and turn people like Ronda Rousey into stars.

True professional combat is about discipline, honor, and respect.

You guys take Asian Martial arts, Rebrand it as cage fighting- and chug beer looking for an adrenaline rush.

Ridiculous.

Oh and trash talk. Don't forget trash talk, and insulting, and calling names... and showing middle fingers in public.

Seriously. Middle finger? Yes. Aspergers.

Like I have said three times now coaches don't really play pranks on each other like Team Tate is doing. They talk a little shit, bad mouth each other kind of like Ronda is doing. I personally don't like the behind the back B.S.

Also, like I said before, so far I think they are both acting far from professional.
so?

and about the "talking behind our backs" stuff. they are coming up with a joke then leaving it for them to see it and laughing about how pissed they'll get. if they did it to there face they would try to fight them like the last time ronda's mind games failed. it's not like they are secretly doing anything, it's no mystery who is leaving those pictures and that figurine. then they troll them by smiling to their face, and ronda's team freak teh fuck out. like i said ronda started the mind games then tate immediatly took over and started winning them.

What do you mean "professional fighting?" so what? It's a barbaric sport? No wonder you guys celebrate guys like Chael Sonnen, and turn people like Ronda Rousey into stars.

You guys take Asian Martial arts, Rebrand it as cage fighting- and chug beer looking for an adrenaline rush.

Ridiculous.

Oh and trash talk. Don't forget trash talk, and insulting, and calling names... and showing middle fingers in public.

Seriously man relax. Why do you feel the need to personally attack me (and guys like me apparently) when we are discussing a fighter. My favorite fighter is Dom Cruz one of the softest spoken guys in the sport. Also, I think I have walked a pretty middle line with both Ronda and Miesha.

Asian Martial arts? Where did that come from. The most prevalent styles in MMA are boxing, wrestling, BJJ, and Muy Thai. I don't "chug beer looking for an adrenaline rush". I train BJJ everyday, coach MMA and have competed in combat sports since I have been 8 (wrestling).

I already said that the middle finger was over the top. I never argued with you about Aspergers (even though I think you are wrong) so I don't know why you are making that a big point.

The only thing in my post that I addressed (which you did not argue with) was that they are two competitors who obviously do not like each other. The lack of the respect has been seen on both sides. I also said that I liked Ronda's style of being straight forward more than Miesha's style of being secretive.

And again, I think they have both been acting unprofessional.

I remember someone's tires being taken out completely, and car had to be tolled. I think it was Bisping VS Miller. Can't remember for sure.

so?

and about the "talking behind our backs" stuff. they are coming up with a joke then leaving it for them to see it and laughing about how pissed they'll get. if they did it to there face they would try to fight them like the last time ronda's mind games failed. it's not like they are secretly doing anything, it's no mystery who is leaving those pictures and that figurine. then they troll them by smiling to their face, and ronda's team freak teh fuck out. like i said ronda started the mind games then tate immediatly took over and started winning them.

I just don't really picture a champion acting that way. I can't see MM, Aldo, Cruz, Barao, Pettis, GSP, Weidman, Jones, or Cain acting like that.

Seriously, go down that list and try to imagine those guys behaving that way. At best they would have no reaction (kind of like GSP). At worst they would act like BJ Penn did with Jens around.

I remember someone's tires being taken out completely, and car had to be tolled. I think it was Bisping VS Miller. Can't remember for sure.

Ah you might be right. There was also the Rampage Forrest stuff but that was more joking around.

Also, I don't really think Miller is someone you want to act like if you want to be a champion in the UFC...

I just don't really picture a champion acting that way. I can't see MM, Aldo, Cruz, Barao, Pettis, GSP, Weidman, Jones, or Cain acting like that.

Seriously, go down that list and try to imagine those guys behaving that way. At best they would have no reaction (kind of like GSP). At worst they would act like BJ Penn did with Jens around.

"titties" wasn't even another coach, he was just a contestant trying to win the show.

not to mention "titties" didn't do anything to provoke rampage, unlike ronda and edmond.

as i said, ronda and edmond started this, then when tate fires back they can't handle it. if they didn't want any of this and wanted to play the innocent victims they should have kept there mouths shut in the first place and not instigated them at the very beginning of the season. then when tate does this stuff they can cry like the vicitms. but the point is ronda's team started the mind games, tates team is winning them and ronda's team can't handle it.

"titties" wasn't even another coach, he was just a contestant trying to win the show.

not to mention "titties" didn't do anything to provoke rampage, unlike ronda and edmond.

as i said, ronda and edmond started this, then when tate fires back they can't handle it. if they didn't want any of this and wanted to play the innocent victims they should have kept there mouths shut in the first place and not instigated them at the very beginning of the season. then when tate does this stuff they can cry like the vicitms. but the point is ronda's team started the mind games, tates team is winning them and ronda's team can't handle it.

Like Miller, I don't think Ramapage is someone to emulate.

Even so, that is straight foward (like other coaches have been) and less of a prank.

Ronda's team is not playing anymore though. Dana asked them to stop and they havn't since then. At this point Team Tate is basically poking them with a stick because their hands are tied behind their backs.

so?

LOL. Exactly how is Tate "winning" the mind games? Their teams are tied, so she has no coaching edge, and no matter what she still has the nightmare of having Ronda almost snap her arm off and take her belt in less time it takes for a commercial break. Tate isn't "winning" anything.

Ridiculous.

We celebrate guys like GSP too. Funny thing, I never seen GSP give anyone the finger, even when he didn't like them. Another funny thing: I don't see champions with real "professionalism" photoshopping the opposing coaches in order to get them all pissed off. I don't see guys like GSP when challenged to put up their belt in a title fight whining and bitching and moaning about undeserving their opponent is. I don't see guys like GSP trying to prank anyone at all as a matter of fact. Funny that.

Oh, but I know, Ronda "started" it, because nothing Miesha ever said or did is relevant before the very first episode of this show.

Back