Manufactured Niceness...With Texts Page 6

Obviously they realized they were coming off just horribly. Whether it was her business manager, or the UFC producers themselves.

Miesha's been nice since the first episode. She got Juliana that shake, and Shayna that cake even though Shayna was on the other team. I'm sure Miesha has been giving fighters a treat after their fight, they're just not showing it.

It's abundantly clear that they are trying to make Miesha look bad, and Ronda look like an angel.
This is failing because there's not ONE scene it seems in production where Miesha behaves like a fool. So they need Dana to come in and tell the cameras that Meisha is being 'bad'.

Cheap.

Where as it's the opposite for Ronda. It's impossible to find a scene where she's not making a fool of herself. EVen this week's episode, they edit it to make it look like Ronda was all calm and respectful to Dana's words when she saw the picture.

The leaked video showed how she lost her control and slammed out the door.

Editing is powerful.

What leaked video?

Maybe it wasn't a leaked video, but a preview? not sure- it was somewhere on this section of sherdog.

Here, it was just a couple threads below

Notice the differences?

Notice the differences?

I'd like to see her throw another tantrum. I just think it's hilarious that she calls Tate racist for the unibrow thing but then she reveals her own racism by saying that's what Armenians are like. Haha. No one associated unibrows with a race until Ronda opened her gigantic mouth.

It's sad that Dana has to take those prank photos down because he knows that Rousey is such a freaking child and she wouldn't be able to deal with it. Then he tries to blame it on Tate. How about Ronda and her team learn to take a joke?

Can we please stop pretending like Miesha is a nice person? She's been a complete ass all season, and people whine about Ronda? I get the feeling the vast majority of people crying about Rousey didn't like her going into this season t begin with. Haven't seen any reason to dislike her at all on the show. I have, however, seen a ton of reasons to dislike Tate.

Obviously they realized they were coming off just horribly. Whether it was her business manager, or the UFC producers themselves.

Miesha's been nice since the first episode. She got Juliana that shake, and Shayna that cake even though Shayna was on the other team. I'm sure Miesha has been giving fighters a treat after their fight, they're just not showing it.

It's abundantly clear that they are trying to make Miesha look bad, and Ronda look like an angel.
This is failing because there's not ONE scene it seems in production where Miesha behaves like a fool. So they need Dana to come in and tell the cameras that Meisha is being 'bad'.

Cheap.

Where as it's the opposite for Ronda. It's impossible to find a scene where she's not making a fool of herself. EVen this week's episode, they edit it to make it look like Ronda was all calm and respectful to Dana's words when she saw the picture.

Editing is powerful.

That's interesting, I have the exact opposite view of that. I think Miesha comes off as an ass in pretty much every episode. But yeah, it's super mature and cool to constantly try to make fun of someones appearance. Real mature. Miesha comes off as a failed attempt of a 10 year old bully. But I guess it's all editing huh!

That's interesting, I have the exact opposite view of that. I think Miesha comes off as an ass in pretty much every episode. But yeah, it's super mature and cool to constantly try to make fun of someones appearance. Real mature. Miesha comes off as a failed attempt of a 10 year old bully. But I guess it's all editing huh!

constantly? besides this prank and the doll how has she made fun of edmonds appearance?

And honestly, Edmond was the one who instigated all this. Did you miss the part where he threatened Bryan Caraway ON CAMERA?

If that's filed at the police station, that's a viable threat right there. What did he say? One day I'm going to get you? You'll see? Too many cameras today, but one day Bryan will see?

That punk was bullying EVERYONE and got confronted by the veteran Dennis Hallman. And since then he's trying to act like a victim. I'm sure the camera showed him eyeballing people as they walked to their locker room and spitting water on the floor?

Come on man. He was mentally harassing people. Imagine what the cameras left out.

They're getting him back via comedy. No physical threats. No punking people out. Just via laughter. It works best against children. And the effectiveness is showing.

TUF hasn't ruined her image- NO ONE watches it. I haven't watched a thing, just seen on 'the forums' how much of a brat she been, but anyone with a brain knows its an act

lol no, it's not an act.

This right here.

Cheap.

Editing is powerful.

Not to worry about the forced niceness.

She showed her true self again when Team Tate tried to show some sportsmanship by offering to shake hands.

How dare that evil witch give Father Day's gifts to all the fathers in the house.

I mean, what kind of crazy psycho would give gifts to the fighters on the other team too??

Not to worry about the forced niceness.

She showed her true self again when Team Tate tried to show some sportsmanship by offering to shake hands.

...after Team Tate purposely tried to instigate a conflict 3 times now on the show.

How dare that evil witch give Father Day's gifts to all the fathers in the house.

I mean, what kind of crazy psycho would give gifts to the fighters on the other team too??

The kind who had to be told to do so in order to try to stop all the damage to her image.

That's who.

Can we please stop pretending like Miesha is a nice person? She's been a complete ass all season, and people whine about Ronda? I get the feeling the vast majority of people crying about Rousey didn't like her going into this season t begin with. Haven't seen any reason to dislike her at all on the show. I have, however, seen a ton of reasons to dislike Tate.

They'll swear to the day they die they are just being objective. Dana laughed himself at these clowns who say they liked Ronda until they saw her on the show.

The kind who had to be told to do so in order to try to stop all the damage to her image.

That's who.

said the guy with the obvious Tate crush. Prove your stupid little conspiracy theory and then you'll be taken seriously. You pretending like Ronda is the anti-Christ makes you look more and more pathetic with every post. You and sherdartnation can pretend like you guys represent the MMA fan base, but you don't. Tate didn't need help from the UFC to make herself look bad, her and her boyfriend have had a shit reputation for years and this show isn't going to change that.

Back