Manufactured Niceness...With Texts Page 6

Why does anyone care if Ronda flips off Tate after a fight, they don't like each other why throw on a smile and shake someones hand when they are just going to talk shit about you as soon as they walk away.

Jesus Christ on a bicycle this board is filled with drama queens.

To answer the OP.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this show pre-filmed? If so, at the time if filming, the producers would have no idea the kind of backlash the show was going to recieve. They couldn't have said "hey the fans hate you right now so go score some nice points."

Obviously they realized they were coming off just horribly. Whether it was her business manager, or the UFC producers themselves.

Miesha's been nice since the first episode. She got Juliana that shake, and Shayna that cake even though Shayna was on the other team. I'm sure Miesha has been giving fighters a treat after their fight, they're just not showing it.

Jesus this post is like reading a teenage girl talking about jersey shore. 'omg Ashley got July a cake on her birthday' 'omg Holly didn't give here a treat' 'OMG OMG OMG OMG'. Who the F cares about that shit. This is a sport where you punch your colleague's face inside a steel cage. Man up and give me fifty push ups! RIGHT NOW!

To answer the OP.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this show pre-filmed? If so, at the time if filming, the producers would have no idea the kind of backlash the show was going to recieve. They couldn't have said "hey the fans hate you right now so go score some nice points."

Because they had what was already filmed, what they call the 'footage'.

When they reviewed it they knew what was going to happen when they aired, or showed, it.

Not to hard to figure, considering how obvious it is.

Jesus this post is like reading a teenage girl talking about jersey shore. 'omg Ashley got July a cake on her birthday' 'omg Holly didn't give here a treat' 'OMG OMG OMG OMG'. Who the F cares about that shit. This is a sport where you punch your colleague's face inside a steel cage. Man up and give me fifty push ups! RIGHT NOW!

Truth.

Also, like I said in my previous post, they couldn't have known they were coming off poorly because the show is pre-filmed (i think).

When they reviewed it they knew what was going to happen when they aired, or showed, it.

ok here is what you posted previously:

So they told her to do the gift thing for Father's Day. All of a sudden she loves Cody, but she's totally hated Team Tate all season.
Then trying to stretch the prank into racism and convince the rest that's what it was. This showed her true personality, in line with the way she's behaved since day one.
Someone said hey we've spent millions on her image, we can't let her true self show and lose all of it.

She has nothing against their fighters. Only the coaches.
Why show this footage if they are "trying to make her look good"?
If they already spent millions, why did they let her show her true self in the first 4 or 5 episodes?

Last edited:
So they told her to do the gift thing for Father's Day. All of a sudden she loves Cody, but she's totally hated Team Tate all season.

No she has hated Tate all season, there is a difference. She had no problem shaking the fighters hands on team Tate.

I never watched Jersey Shore. Not ONE episode. I know about it because it was spoofed on South Park. That's it.

Also, teenage girls around the world aren't like the girls you see on tv in america, or maybe the girls you know in America. Don't generalize.

We've got and value culture in some parts of the world.

The rest of us forgot our tin foil hats son.

ok here is what you posted previously:

Then trying to stretch the prank into racism and convince the rest that's what it was. This showed her true personality, in line with the way she's behaved since day one.
Someone said hey we've spent millions on her image, we can't let her true self show and lose all of it.

She has nothing against their fighters. Only the coaches.
Why show this footage if they are "trying to make her look good"?
If they already spent millions, why did they let her show her true self in the first 4 or 5 episodes?

Because that's all they had to show. It's also why they needed to create some 'nice' footage.

Is everyone up to date now? Are we all on point?

Because that's all they had to show. It's also why they needed to create some 'nice' footage.

Why post a thread if you don't want people to debate on it?

So why did it take them so many episodes to "plant" this niceness? Obviously they are reviewing the footage constantly. They are a couple weeks in at this point. I think that after constant filming after a week you would know what kind of footage that they had.

I expect all house visits, gifts etc are "suggested" by production on both sides. More than likely it's suggested to coaches "Hey go to the house and do something for the guys" Then they go do whatever, Rousey supporting fathers wouldn't be a shock considering her personal history. Still doesn't change how she's acted the whole season as an entitled paranoid brat and doesn't forgive playing the gender card and now the race card to try and excuse her own actions.

I expect all house visits, gifts etc are "suggested" by production on both sides. More than likely it's suggested to coaches "Hey go to the house and do something for the guys" Then they go do whatever, Rousey supporting fathers wouldn't be a shock considering her personal history. Still doesn't change how she's acted the whole season as an entitled paranoid brat and doesn't forgive playing the gender card and now the race card to try and excuse her own actions.

How did playing the race card excuse any of her own actions?

Really? So anytime we see Ronda in a negative light it's because that's all they had to show?

That two second scene where Ronda flips off Tate, the reason why they showed that was because they didn't have another two second clip that they could have shown instead?

Days and weeks worth of footage cropped into a one hour show not including commercials and fights, and you think all they had to show was Ronda acting bitchy?

You don't really believe the garbage that you're spewing do you?

Why post a thread if you don't want people to debate on it?

So why did it take them so many episodes to "plant" this niceness? Obviously they are reviewing the footage constantly. They are a couple weeks in at this point. I think that after constant filming after a week you would know what kind of footage that they had.

Not saying it is planted niceness but they would be reacting to the way the audience has received Rousey, which hasn't been positive, a certain amount of episodes are filmed and edited to a point they can't be changed(it takes time to edit things properly it can't just be done over night at least not to a high level) so a few weeks to see she's not being seen in a good light then a few weeks to change future episodes.

Not to worry about the forced niceness.

She showed her true self again when Team Tate tried to show some sportsmanship by offering to shake hands.

She doesn't even understand what sportsmanship is. She admitted it herself. She doesn't get the concept of 'professionalism' at all. She thinks if you don't like someone, the only way is to stick middle fingers in their face.

She doesn't know what it means to have a professional relationship. I hate some of the people that work with me. but we make a great team. We get great results. But we'd NEVER have dinner together.

There are a lot of people like this in the world. But this doesn't exist to Ronda.

She behaves like a friend of mine who has Aspergers. (Ronda admitted herself in an interview that when she was young her mother thought she autistic).

Back