Manufactured Niceness...With Texts Page 6

You're welcome to think that. But to pretend buying a few gifts for people is somehow out of Rousey's character and completely manufactured is to pretty much not know anything about Rousey to begin with. There's plenty of history to suggest she's capable and willing to go out of her way for people, and that dates back to before she actually started making money in MMA.

Rousey said she likes Carmouche so much she'd love to go surfing with her after their fight. They hugged right after the bell. They were cool in the post-fight conference. Kaufman and Rousey joked it up prior to their fight. Rousey doesn't like Cyborg, and she doesn't like Miesha, both for her own reasons. It just so happens Miesha is on the show. We'd likely be having a giggle-fest of a show with Zingano and Rousey braiding eachother's hair if Zingano didn't get hurt. Be thankful we have semi-entertaining television.

She has the armenian way. There are friends, and there are enemies. No middle ground. I'm sure if you're on her good side, she's good to you, and we see the pettiness and nastiness of her bad side. Realistically; would you be fond of Tate and her crew considering? They take every opportunity to downgrade her skills, her olympic level skills. I know an olympian, and they are quite prideful. They deserve to be, as well.

Plenty of people would have eaten that shit up. It isn't like being a hater follows some sort of rules, or logic. It's all just raw emotion. Like being a woman.

Hyuk. Hyuk.

If I didn't respect GSP as a person, I think I would hate his guts as a fighter or at least root (in vain) against him. As it stands, I like him and enjoy his domination every time he proves critics and naysayers wrong. I like seeing good people win. If I saw him flipping off a person extending their hand to shake his, it would completely shatter my image of him. I don't like it when people that routinely behave like asses dominate. I was once a fan of Rousey's. No longer.

You shouldn't trivialize other people's response to a fighter's personality simply because you disagree with it any more than you should an entire gender.

She has the armenian way. There are friends, and there are enemies. No middle ground. I'm sure if you're on her good side, she's good to you, and we see the pettiness and nastiness of her bad side. Realistically; would you be fond of Tate and her crew considering? They take every opportunity to downgrade her skills, her olympic level skills. I know an olympian, and they are quite prideful. They deserve to be, as well.

I see that about Ronda, although I don't know about it being "the Armenian way." As far as Tate downplaying her Olympic skills, I have seen the opposite in every interview Tate has done prior to TUF and since. She gives all due respect to Ronda as an athlete and fighter. If she didn't, what would she be saying about herself after losing to her? In fact, she gave her respect as an Olympian before they fought the first time but felt it was unfair to give Ronda the title shot before someone like Sarah Kaufman who had more and better wins in MMA competition and had earned the shot.

Back