Manti Te

I heard on sports radio that his stock already went down with this news. But if Ray Lewis can get away with killing a man and still be seen as a hero, this shouldnt be a big deal.

Ray Lewis was already proven when that happened. But, in the end, if you can play they are gonna let you play. He will probably lose out on millions of dollars if he gets drafted lower than he normally would have. Same thing for sponsor money. Won't keep him from playing but it cost him a good chunk of change.

Maybe Manti did have an online relationship with this "girl", and then they met up.

Maybe she had a bigger adams apple than Manti.

Isn't this precisely like the story in a thread from a few years back that got bumped a couple of weeks ago?

Dude talks about his girlfriend getting raped and standing by her, as we gradually find out that they had never met etc etc....

Link please. Dis gunna b good.

Can't seem to find it. Someone else must remember what I'm talking about... unless it was all a dream, in which case I don't know what's more disturbing, me dreaming about rape or me dreaming about sherdog.

There were RIP Lennay Kekua websites set up a few days prior to he alleged death.

Can't seem to find it. Someone else must remember what I'm talking about... unless it was all a dream, in which case I don't know what's more disturbing, me dreaming about rape or me dreaming about sherdog.

I remember that thread

Yeah, I remember that thread. A classic indeed.

Found it via Google (thread title "my gf was raped") but the link says invalid thread for some reason.

That makes a lot of sense. They were really hyping that game up, that twist would have caused a lot of controversy.

Controversy ups viewership. There no way somebody would not watch the BCS championship cause one of the players lied about his fake gf.

Link please. Dis gunna b good.

Ajax is the TS. It's about 5-6 year old thread.

If you all think he had nothing to do with this, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Kid is fucked. They have all sorts of footage with Manti and his family talking about having met her in person. Pretty amusing.

Last edited:
Hopefully he doesn't drag out the lies like Lance Armstrong. At some point he has to admit to being in on it or he's gonna look like a lunatic for the rest of his life.

WTF?!? Truth really is stranger than fiction. My first thought also was, "must be gay."

Reminded me of this interview w/ a former NFL cornerback, Wade Davis. He's gay and knows of several gay NFL players who are sort of semi-out - not in public, and it's not discussed, but their teamates all know and don't care. As long as you work hard and play well, it's all good apparently.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nfl-players-who-live-semi-open-gay-lives.html

Back