Mannydonado: "I only took it cause it was 5 rds", "almost reggreted"

I just hope it lasts more than three rounds. I am gonna need this time to turn the fight around

Am I the only one who found this ^ the best part?

Anybody who considers this fight a 'no lose' situation needs to watch Ninja vs. Kharitonov. Fighting a Heavyweight as a far smaller fighter is far from a 'no lose'. Ninja was never the same after that beating. I wouldn't be shocked if this was the same.

Am I the only one who found this ^ the best part?

Close 2nd to "After all, I am a man."

He knows he'll need to pour it on in the later rounds like he did against Gian, Stipe's easiest path to victory in this fight is through wrasslin'.

Maldonado is a fucking boss.

So being "a man" is accepting any fight any time no matter what it may mean for your career...pfft.

dude stop hating. This guy is a fighter and was almost cut from UFC not so long ago... He needs to fight badly and often to stay relevant. it`s not like he will be champ soon or later.

well now we know what it takes to be a man..
I feel like a little girl :-(
Thanks Moneydonaldo

Maldonado's balls probably drag along the ground they are so big.

I'm cheering for him for sure.

I actually forgot who Moldy was fighting, but opened the thread anyway. Then, reading the comments about his chances and how brave he was, I started wondering what beast he'd agreed to get murdered by.... Then it came to me that it was Stipe.... And I realised just how overrated Stipe appears to be.

This is the exact situation I was in until I read your post! And I agree completely.

Good attidute. Love to hear someone say theyre not there to put on a show

Definitely cheering for him

So being "a man" is accepting any fight any time no matter what it may mean for your career...pfft.

What does it means to his career? He is now a company man. The UFC loves these "anytime, anywhere" guys. I can see Dana taking care of him from now.

He is nowhere near a titleshot or even top 10 in LHW but he will be fighting a HW contender. That is a huge opportunity.

maldonado has further entered himself into mma history with that quote about being a man

Getting your ass kicked by a top 8 heavyweight is a no lose situation?

it is kind of. Maldonado has taken an ass kicking before. He likes it, i can tell. :icon_chee

also: The UFC values guys who take fights on short notice,not quick to cut someone if they have lost some fights if they do this kind of thing. Its not expected of maldonado to look good against stipe. So he can make some main event money,gain some respect,and not lose his place in the lhw div.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back