Mannydonado: "I only took it cause it was 5 rds", "almost reggreted"

I think that he may be leaving his soul in the octagon, as well as the usual blood and sweat.

Getting your ass kicked by a top 8 heavyweight is a no lose situation?

If he loses, he's just the underdog. If he wins, he wins a fight against a top guy from the upper division on short notice. Not a bad move.

I actually forgot who Moldy was fighting, but opened the thread anyway. Then, reading the comments about his chances and how brave he was, I started wondering what beast he'd agreed to get murdered by.... Then it came to me that it was Stipe.... And I realised just how overrated Stipe appears to be.

Mcdonado ftw. "I am a man, after all" lol too good.

So he's training hard and eating very well so as to maintain his weight! Interesting camp. I wonder how his stamina will be affected, if at all. He's fighting at the same weight he'd be if he strolled into McDonalds a month after a fight.

So being "a man" is accepting any fight any time no matter what it may mean for your career...pfft.

Doing Joe Silva a favor is rarely bad for your career. In fact some guys careers in the UFC have been based off it.

Wand got a fight on short noticed against HUNT... that

Stipe gassed against Gonzaga.

If it goes past round 3 I could see Fabio picking him apart in the later rounds

Not really down with the blinding blue font, but man, this guy is hard as nails.

Haha true. I had to highlight the blue text just so I can read it. Dark text on dark background sucks no matter what color.

Getting your ass kicked by a top 8 heavyweight is a no lose situation?

Well, he loses braincells and health.
He wins fans, cash and the reputation of being the guy who gives zero fucks about who they put in front of him.
Not a lose lose, but he sure wins some. He does not seem to care about his brain cells anyway.

Last edited:
Fabio is one of my favourite LHW these days, great, rockyesque fights from him (such punishment he takes)!

I'm sorry, TS but Money Maldonado > Mannydonaldo

Back