Man that Fedor to UFC hype died quick!

I would be lying if I said I don't want it (YUUGE Fedor fan and Russian), but it is really time to move on.

I agree, now it's time for the "Maldonado to UFC" threads. New breed HW baybee.

Fedor looked a little more cut up than he normally was looking towards to end of his career v Maldonado, in terms of his physique. Doesn't bode well for any potential come back

If we judge by this last fight he doesnt have much of a chance,they may just bring him in anyway for less than what they would have paid for before,because HW really needs some interest...even if it is for one fight,people will tune in.

Isn´t Tony Fergunson still UFC LW (ranked #3) tittle contender after getting beat by Lando Vannata?
We have seen Fabio fight enough to know that he is an ok journeyman, will never beat the top fighters.

Lando is fresh, for all we know he could end up a great fighter and obviously has skills.

Not to mention it was a short notice fight and he even finished the fight.

Getting countered by a left hook when you overcommit with haymakes has nothing to do with fighting in a cage.
I know. But have you noticed all of his losses and bad performances were in a cage?

Isn´t Tony Fergunson still UFC LW (ranked #3) tittle contender after getting beat by Lando Vannata?
We have seen Fabio fight enough to know that he is an ok journeyman, will never beat the top fighters.

Lando is fresh, for all we know he could end up a great fighter and obviously has skills.

Not to mention it was a short notice fight and he even finished the fight, we also know that Fedor from 2006 would have wrecked Fabio easily, now he got beat up bad, why? Because he is old and does not fight smart.

He is making a lot more money fighing lesser competition elsewhere, why would he come to the UFC?

Folks pine over Nick Diaz. He lost to KJ Noons & Jackson. Yet these same pricks shit on Fedor.

Past prime Fedor is no Pride Fedor
There is no need to ternish such a great legacy

<39>

Not to mention it was a short notice fight and he even finished the fight, we also know that Fedor from 2006 would have wrecked Fabio easily, now he got beat up bad, why? Because he is old and does not fight smart.
Am I misreading you two? You guys know that Ferguson won that fight, right?

Might as well be now or never. For Fedor to cement his legacy fighting in the UFC will seal the deal win or lose.

People forget how terrible AA looked, and then he went on a tear in the UFC. It's not intangible to think Fedor could do the same even if unlikely. Plenty of fighters have looked like pure shit in the past, then somehow look completely renewed and perform like monsters. I think he could win some fights in the UFC. Doubt he would become a champion though. Put him in there against the Black Beast.

Last edited:
As long as Fedor is fighting Id love to see him fight in the UFC.

WAR GOAT

i think that is mostly due to it being on the tail end of his career.
Maybe. But then he did go back to the ring after Strikeforce and did well again. Albeit against subpar and outdated competition. All could be contributing factors.

Not to mention it was a short notice fight and he even finished the fight.

nick-young-confused-face-e1451213971387-380x285.jpg

So, PRIME top 3 Tony being dropped 3 times by Unknow fighter Lando with no training camp is better than Fedor coming from years retired being dropped by Fabio Maldonado once?

you mad bro?

seriously Shut the f´ck up

Buncha early 20 year old fans in here talking shit. Show some respect for a pioneer you buncha punks

Back