Man that Fedor to UFC hype died quick!

he was never really that good to begin with.

3K0d-H.gif

full.gif

giphy.gif

If he got picked opponents he could easily go on a 6 fight 1st round KO and sub streak in the UFC like Soa Palelei. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Thats what happens when you nearly get finished by Fabio Mabababo

So what he can't keep up with top level UFC competition. I say keep the MMA freakshow alive. I wanna see Fedor Vs Couture.

He looks so bad now that probably most top LHWs would beat him. I don't want to see him fight again let alone in UFC.

But.. he's still GOAT. Your career shouldn't be defined by some bad performances right at the end. Everyone has their time.

Yeah a draw with Fabio Maldonado will do that to ya.

With that performance against Maldonaldo, now is the time for the UFC to sign him 15k/15k and that Reebok money. I wouldn't mind seeing him matched up against Black Beast.

I was just looking it up when you replied. I guess with rizin being a Asian promotion I should have known better. I've honestly never watched that fight.
It was nothing special. Fedor beat him pretty easily.

It was nothing special. Fedor beat him pretty easily.
I guess that's probably why I didn't watch. Really was a joke of a match up. Guess they figured if it has Fedor in the title it'll sell no matter who it is but it really didn't get my attention.

It was a pretty bad performance in a fight most pegged him to win easily.

Do you still think it will happen or its best to forget this pipe dream?

That time has passed. The Fedor that fought Fabio and the crooked russian refs, would get stopped by any of the UFC top 5 HW.

Dummy, was offered over 9 million to fight Lesnar around the time he fought Overeem and turned it down.

But I do think if he did sign with the UFC it would still get attention and sell. Just for the fact people have been talking about it and waiting for it for so dam long.

Overrated, always has been. But he is a great fighter though.

Fedor will never be the GOAT by most mma fans. As time goes by all the old Pride fans will die and the UFC is the face of mma now. Now since Fedor wasn't in the UFC they will never give him adequate exposure.

Eventually Fedor will be forgotten by the fans of tomorrow. Hell as it stands half the posters in here haven't watched Fedor's biggest fights. They just look at his record.

Back