Man that Fedor to UFC hype died quick!

The folks who hate on Fedor would rather watch Cody Garbrant highlights then take 10 minutes to research a legend.

These fans who shit on Fedor need to get fucking flogged.

Dana was on the Matt Serra podcast afterwards and said it was one of the biggest fightpass events eva so he's still open to it.

People have been talking about Fedor joining the UFC for almost 10 years now.

Dana was on the Matt Serra podcast afterwards and said it was one of the biggest fightpass events eva so he's still open to it.

Fedor vs Maldonado 2 in the UFC so I can get my money back.

Maldonado by TKO

Fedor has never been associated with the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

So talk about him on "worldwide mma discussion" threads.

Please.

Thanks.

the way you guys discredit fighters is completely embarrassing. "OMFG fabio-f'in-maldonado beat him ZOMG". shut. the. fuck. up. maldonado is an absolute warrior with great heart and good combination boxing. He made it to the elite company in the world, where anyone can beat anyone on any given day. and guess what, he used his boxing, which he's trained his whole life in, and landed some very good shots.

You people show how little you've experience real fighting or even fathom what it takes or what can happen in one, whenever you post dumb haterish ignorant shit like that about opponents. I'm a fan of almost every fighter. You idiots treat this shit like soccer teams. And anytime your team wins it validates your little ego and tricks you into thinking that's what you would have done in the same situation, but trust me, none of you clearly know shit about fedor or fabio "fuckin" maldonado, let alone fighting in real life. go away.

still would like to see fedor get beat up in the ufc, but truthfully he's well past his prime and (t)ko the ufc champs of his era. so without doubt he is hwt goat. what kind of nerds dont want him locked in a 3fight deal with the ufc?

They have been saying Fedor is coming over to the UFC since Pride folded. Both Dana and Fedor have been saying they were "very close" to making a deal for about 10 years now.

It's never gonna happen. It's up there with Arona returning and GSP/Anderson fighting.

All fighters respect fedor.
Only hapless punks try to discredit the man. Have some goddamn respect.

Fedor only has 3 world title defenses in his career, fought freak shows and pro wrestlers with no mma experience while he was champ, got knocked out by a mw, now he's getting destroyed by brawldanado in his home country after hand picking the ref and the judges, shameful.

Not UFC or GOAT worthy.

He was past his prime when he finally lost in sambo before the arlovski fight.

While people will still tune in to watch him fight, we're not holding our breath. This fedor to the ufc thing has been off and on for years and we're not getting our hopes up anymore

Fedor vs Maldonado 2 in the UFC so I can get my money back.

Maldonado by TKO

You normally are on point. Not this time though.

Fedor has never been associated with the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

So talk about him on "worldwide mma discussion" threads.

Please.

Thanks.

Huh? I wish Sherdig had a "buzz kill" button. What's your problem rookie?

Fedor only has 3 world title defenses in his career, fought freak shows and pro wrestlers with no mma experience while he was champ, got knocked out by a mw, now he's getting destroyed by brawldanado in his home country after hand picking the ref and the judges, shameful.

Not UFC or GOAT worthy.

Yeah people fighting pro wrestlers with no experience has no place in the great UFC.

Oh yeah, when is CM Punk making his debut again?

You normally are on point. Not this time though.

Huh? I wish Sherdig had a "buzz kill" button. What's your problem rookie?

My problem is Fedor does not matter anymore (hasn't for the last 6 years) and yet it is still crowding the ufc disscusion threads.

The "Fedor to the UFC" hype has never died. It always exists to varying degrees.

he was never really that good to begin with. his prime was beating nog (whom he couldnt even finish) and crocop (who he also couldnt finish but gonzaga did)

lesnar would destroy fedor im afraid and it just shows fedor was just a mid tier fighter all along,.

he has heart I will say that but his striking is too sloppy with immature looping strikes c'mon now...arlovski was winning until he got over confident and jumped into fedors fist.

you can even see in the begining fedor was afraid of zulu ( i cant find the full video but the camera shows his face of worry)

fedor and the ufc are not compatible...there is no need to even theorize about it...its not even an intellectual discussion in regards to MMA.

its better off in the wwe gossip..thats how ridiculous it is.
header.jpg

he is a big name, people will tune in. I really think it makes financial sense for the UFC and they should try to go for it.

Let's be honest, He's a big name to us. Not to the casual fans. Zero marketability. The guy has a personality of a dead moth

Back