Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif
Recently there was a thread about a drunk father playing loud music and not answering his door who the cops ultimately killed inside his own garage. His family was awarded $4 in a wrongful death victory ($1 to each daughter, $1 for funeral). I recall you being quite upset about that. It was a slap to the face finding him 99% responsible for his own death.

Turns out that you don't care about justice or the law. You are every bit as petty and personally vindictive with the concept as the Trump supporters you constantly harangue. Crime is justified so long as it favors your politics. I'd advise you ruminate on this.

"Literally Hitler" is the right wing version of "literally Hitler" since it began with them using it towards obama.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ma_to_hitler_my_favorite_examples_of_the.html

Yeah, that's actually one of the funnier examples of how insincere those people are. They created the phrase "literally Hitler" and called Obama Hitler for 10 years. Then they continued using their own phrase in a mocking way, but pretended it was Liberals who used it. Essentially, they are mocking themselves. It really is bizarre. They still call people Hitler basically every day in the meme thread, but also still pretend like calling people Hitler is a lefty thing. None of it makes sense.

This is correct. I don’t want to hurt right wingers. I just want them to shut up and leave politics. Far right wingers want to line liberals up and execute by firing squad while guzzling Busch light and singing country music
<Dylan><Huh2>{<huh}<{vega}><{outtahere}>

Assault is assault, even if people don't like the guy being assaulted. Slippery slope and all that.

This is correct. I don’t want to hurt right wingers. I just want them to shut up and leave politics. Far right wingers want to line liberals up and execute by firing squad while guzzling Busch light and singing country music
Bigotry is wrong, friend. Examine yourself.

Because the law should be upheld, and the punishment should fit the crime.

Two achievements unlocked.

Let's all become vigilantes . . . . it's all cool as long was we're punching a Nazi . . .

Come join the fun @Cubo de Sangre

such an outrage..... what if he wanted a candy bar? Nobody ever thinks about a persons need to snack

Jason Kessler clearly is a little turd, but we should not be condoning violence. Otherwise, we will have more Leftists attacking innocent people. Upping the level of violence won't work out well for the Left. Not with hearts and minds and not with the physical results.

This is bullshit.

Right wingers would love if their side started punching people. They would fuckin love it

The only people who wouldn't like it are the rational sane individuals who don't vote for reactionary republicans.

Assault is assault, even if people don't like the guy being assaulted. Slippery slope and all that.
Trump was condoning violence in his cult meetings running up to the election. He even offered to pay for legal bills.

Turns out that you don't care about justice or the law ... ... ... Crime is justified so long as it favors your politics. I'd advise you ruminate on this.

This is interesting coming from a staunch supporter of Israel.

Trump was condoning violence in his cult meetings running up to the election. He even offered to pay for legal bills.

I and many others condemned violence at the time and continue to do so. What does Trump have to do with it?

So no more punishment for assault then?
I think that's what Comrade Drumpf wanted for some of the violent cultist that participated in his ego stroking circle jerks.

Back