Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

Its not mutually exclusive.

White nationalists believe that national identity and citizenship should be tied to race. So non-white people in America could be denied citizenship, deported, or worse in their ideal America

I think you can see why some people might have a problem with that.

We-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

This guy got grazed by one punch after starting an incredibly inflammatory event. If he got legit KOed or lost a tooth and had to be hospitalized that'd be one thing but he sustained virtually no injuries. So the fine fits the crime as far as I'm concerned.

But its nice to see how quick you are to indulge in violent fantasies. Remember to clean yourself up after you're done imagining yourself killing lefties.

Did he get punched for just starting an event?
That seems a little messed up.

I thought liberals were oh so tolerant and believed in free speech and peaceful protests.

Just kidding, I don't believe any of that after the last few years of fuckery and ridiculousness.

Did he get punched for just starting an event?
That seems a little messed up.

I thought liberals were oh so tolerant and believed in free speech and peaceful protests.

Just kidding, I don't believe any of that after the last few years of fuckery and ridiculousness.
I don't know why he got punched exactly, I'm not the cunt who punched him.

But either way he only got grazed a bit and suffered no injuries so the fine seems appropriate.

I don't know why he got punched exactly, I'm not the cunt who punched him.

But either way he only got grazed a bit and suffered no injuries so the fine seems appropriate.

Yeah. If I was the one that hit him I'd probably be fined $1 too.

Its not mutually exclusive.

White nationalists believe that national identity and citizenship should be tied to race. So non-white people in America could be denied citizenship, deported, or worse in their ideal America

I think you can see why some people might have a problem with that.

We-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

This guy got grazed by one punch after starting an incredibly inflammatory event. If he got legit KOed or lost a tooth and had to be hospitalized that'd be one thing but he sustained virtually no injuries. So the fine fits the crime as far as I'm concerned.

But its nice to see how quick you are to indulge in violent fantasies. Remember to clean yourself up after you're done imagining yourself killing lefties.

If this was the only case then you would be correct with saying it's not much but it's not.

If you really believe this, then ok.
But I don't think you do.

The blinders are so thick in your posts.
You can't just blindly squeeze one side, or you're worse than both sides.

Ok said the guy trying to figure out where I live for god knows what.
I guess this is the "tolerant right"
Or do you need help getting your depends?

I just want to make sure someone as slow as you was no kin to me since you wanted to call me granddad.

I was a traveling man and it was the mid 70s so you never know.

In your case I would demand a DNA test.

Ok said the guy trying to figure out where I live for god knows what.
I guess this is the "tolerant right"
Or do you need help getting your depends?

You poor backwards baby.
It was another paid leftist cry punching someone they don't agree with.
This isn't new.

You poor backwards baby.
It was another paid leftist cry punching someone they don't agree with.
This isn't new.
What are you even talking about? I'm talking mainly at geriatric shadow for his tough guy old man impression.

I just want to make sure someone as slow as you was no kin to me since you wanted to call me granddad.

I was a traveling man and it was the mid 70s so you never know.

In your case I would demand a DNA test.
Ha I'm slow? Get a grip, I doubt the rough handed jerk sessions you got from the lot lizards lead to any children.
Go back to being scared of soyboys with bike locks.

If you really believe this, then ok.
But I don't think you do.

The blinders are so thick in your posts.
You can't just blindly squeeze one side, or you're worse than both sides.
Why wouldn't I believe it? This "assault" was one grazing punch. If you landed a grazing punch on someone I'd hope and expect that they wouldn't throw the book at you.
If this was the only case then you would be correct with saying it's not much but it's not.
What other case is there?

Back