Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

So..... does that mean you are condoning it? I guess I'm saying what's your point? Youd be hard pressed to find Republicans supporting physical assault for differing opinions

I don't support violence.

So was daddy Drumpf right? Because a lot of the people who cry "teh violent left! derp!" are the same people who support Comrade Bonespurs. I'm guessing it's ok when the leader of your cult does it.

This post reminds me of the many YouTubers who make videos speaking on how much more violent the left is than the right... Shortly followed by highlights of right wingera knocking out beta snowflake antifa guys. So which is it? Are leftists violent protestors kicking the shit out of defenseless patriotic right wing Americans? Or are they pussified cucks who couldn't fight themselves out of a wet paper saying sack?
I think there is only like 5-6 videos of snowflakes getting beat on in self defense

So was daddy Drumpf right? Because a lot of the people who cry "teh violent left! derp!" are the same people who support Comrade Bonespurs. I'm guessing it's ok when the leader of your cult does it.
Comrade, Drumpf. Clever snowflake, you are.

Put the bong down and climb out of the basement every once in a while between protests.

Was I unclear about condemning violence over political differences? People on both sides of the aisle rightfully admonished him.

It was wrong of him to do it and the types of rulings like in this case are wrong as well. It essentially condones political violence which should be terrifying for everybody who cares about freedom of speech

Was I unclear about condemning violence over political differences? People on both sides of the aisle rightfully admonished him.

It was wrong of him to do it and the types of rulings like in this case are wrong as well. It essentially condones political violence which should be terrifying for everybody who cares about freedom of speech
Yes

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

I think there is only like 5-6 videos of snowflakes getting beat on in self defense

Comrade, Drumpf. Clever snowflake, you are.

Put the bong down and climb out of the basement every once in a while between protests.
No

<{nope}>

You sound like "Drumf" with way you defend political violence.
Must feel good sticking up for racists ;)

What do you believe the appropriate punishment should have been?

This post reminds me of the many YouTubers who make videos speaking on how much more violent the left is than the right... Shortly followed by highlights of right wingera knocking out beta snowflake antifa guys. So which is it? Are leftists violent protestors kicking the shit out of defenseless patriotic right wing Americans? Or are they pussified cucks who couldn't fight themselves out of a wet paper saying sack?

Are you really this dull?

Antifa attacks people when it’s six of them against one person. Anytime they square up with a man 1vs1, they get KTFO.

So..... does that mean you are condoning it? I guess I'm saying what's your point? Youd be hard pressed to find Republicans supporting physical assault for differing opinions

How could you say you don't condone violence while supporting a President that condoned violence on the campaign trial and offered to pay for legal expenses to those who carried out violence for him?

Do you think one dollar is an appropriate fine for his actions?
I guess it depends on how much he paid in legal fees. I would have charged him like 50 bucks tops probs.Then again someone died do to the racist get together so maybe the person who set up the rally is getting away with a good deal only receiving a punch in the face ;)

Recently there was a thread about a drunk father playing loud music and not answering his door who the cops ultimately killed inside his own garage. His family was awarded $4 in a wrongful death victory ($1 to each daughter, $1 for funeral). I recall you being quite upset about that. It was a slap to the face finding him 99% responsible for his own death.

Turns out that you don't care about justice or the law. You are every bit as petty and personally vindictive with the concept as the Trump supporters you constantly harangue. Crime is justified so long as it favors your politics. I'd advise you ruminate on this.

You're right. Killing a families's primary income provider is exactly the same thing as a Nazi incel getting punched in the face at a rally that he organized and resulted in getting an innocent person killed.

I'm now a Trump supporter thanks.

I guess it depends on how much he paid in legal fees. I would have charged him like 50 bucks tops probs.

50 bucks isnt much of a deterrent for violence. The old guy that punched the dude at the trump rally. 50 bucks tops for him too?

Then again someone died do to the racist get together so maybe the person who set up the rally is getting away with a good deal only receiving a punch in the face ;)

What did the organazier do to become liable? Didnt they have a permit?

Nice try, and I'm not surprised you went there. <{1-1}> But I'm sticking up for law and order.

The appropriate punishment would be whatever anyone else gets for assault.
The punishment can be up to 2500. He was charged a 1 so he paid something. Case closed. Drumpf supporters btfo!

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

How could you say you don't condone violence while supporting a President that condoned violence on the campaign trial and offered to pay for legal expenses to those who carried out violence for him?

So I must support banging whores too huh? You guys really assume we agree with everything he says/does

I condemned what he said and if he had continued with that condoning of violence I wouldnt be able to support him. He said something dumb and got called on it.

Metatron seems to be doubling down in his idiocy tho.

What about you? Do you support this weak fine? Do you think it's a good precedent?

Back