Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

Sounds like the judge that dismissed charges against the Islamist who assaulted an atheist who dressed up as "Zombie Muhammad" or Mike Nifong getting one day in prison for trying to railroad several Lacrosse players and costing the taxpayers tens of millions of dollars for his publicity tour. Sends a terrible message. Should get the same punishment as attacking anyone for any reason. Some self-proclaimed white supremacist punches someone, I guarantee he's not getting this sentence from this judge.

Last edited:
Well now these idiots done fucked up. It’s called precedent

<TrumpWrong1>

There have been far more attacks against republicans than any minority group during this public temper tantrum the left is throwing. That includes an unhinged progressive attempting to murder numerous lawmakers.

Stop living in your fantasy.
This post reminds me of the many YouTubers who make videos speaking on how much more violent the left is than the right... Shortly followed by highlights of right wingera knocking out beta snowflake antifa guys. So which is it? Are leftists violent protestors kicking the shit out of defenseless patriotic right wing Americans? Or are they pussified cucks who couldn't fight themselves out of a wet paper saying sack?

Losing an argument... Quick pull the race card!!

I wasn't losing the argument at all.

You played the race card.

Just debunking your infantile trolling. (Man, I hope its trolling and that you don't actually believe what you're saying.)

This punishment is tantamount to saying no crime was committed.
It's on his record. You're really bent out of your panties over a guy getting off light on a misdemeanor against a white power fuck. Your sympathy is showing.

This post reminds me of the many YouTubers who make videos speaking on how much more violent the left is than the right... Shortly followed by highlights of right wingera knocking out beta snowflake antifa guys. So which is it? Are leftists violent protestors kicking the shit out of defenseless patriotic right wing Americans? Or are they pussified cucks who couldn't fight themselves out of a wet paper saying sack?

Most of them talk pretty tough on the internet but couldn't bust a grape.

I’ll give you 1 response and 1 response only.

You have to turn Fox News off. Do republicans own guns at a higher rate than libs? Yes. Does me being in the “criminal justice” field make me more prone to know people from all walks of life who own guns? Yes. Now the obligatory.

Who the fook is this guy?

Sometimes you gotta punch a guy in the face.

Normally I would say violence is wrong, but these guys need to be stopped. They are ushering a wave of violence and hatred against a lot of vulnerable people. We need to make racists afraid again.

I too would want to smack this jackhole upside the head, but we have Leftists pushing the "punch a Nazi" theme and then calling everyone a "Nazi". We have college professors bashing people with batteries. We have innocent people being attacked for wearing MAGA hats. I had some idiot I went to High School with on a Facebook page call me a "Nazi", because I supported the Korean talks. WTF? You know Mr. Big Mouth (High School guy) wouldn't say shit if he was in another man's presence. I watched him get his ass kicked multiple times in High School for being an asshole. Some people never learn... and become Leftists.

Since when did BLM stop becoming a terrorist organization and actually stand for something? BLM is the same as KKK

Bwahahahahahahah. Show me where blm lynched people and hung them from trees. How much do you collect each month in disability? Someone with your mental capacity should be getting something

giphy.webp

I too would want to smack this jackhole upside the head, but we have Leftists pushing the "punch a Nazi" theme and then calling everyone a "Nazi". We have college professors bashing people with batteries. We have innocent people being attacked for wearing MAGA hats. I had some idiot I went to High School with on a Facebook page call me a "Nazi", because I supported the Korean talks. WTF? You know Mr. Big Mouth (High School guy) wouldn't say shit if he was in another man's presence. I watched him get his ass kicked multiple times in High School for being an asshole. Some people never learn... and become Leftists.

I agree the term is very overused.

But in this case it was fitting.

"BLM is the same as the KKK" is the right wing version of "literally Hitler"

You're really bent out of your panties over a guy getting off light on a misdemeanor against a white power fuck. Your sympathy is showing.

Projecting emotion onto me when none exists in my posts and calling me a racist. :rolleyes:

Have a great day.

You think black people standing up for their rights means you can punch them?

I see how you guys want to "make america great again"

Disgusting.
Ah, so chanting "what do we want? Dead Cops" and "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" and vehemently opposing the notion that all lives matter at their violent protests is just "standing up for their rights. I appreciate the desperate attempt to justify violence from your side, but sit this one out cause you're making an ass of yourself.

Projecting emotion onto me when none exists in my posts and calling me a racist. :rolleyes:

Have a great day.
You lost plausible deniability after approximately the 400th time something like this came up with you.

Ah, so chanting "what do we want? Dead Cops" and "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" and vehemently opposing the notion that all lives matter at their violent protests is just "standing up for their rights. I appreciate the desperate attempt to justify violence from your side, but sit this one out cause you're making an ass of yourself.

Nope.

Back