Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

Sometimes you gotta punch a guy in the face.

Normally I would say violence is wrong, but these guys need to be stopped. They are ushering a wave of violence and hatred against a lot of vulnerable people. We need to make racists afraid again.
Does that include racism against whites, or have you graciously declared yourself the arbiter of racial conflict and decided which races you can insult and which you can't? I'm just trying to find out what the rules are and who's fair game to throw punches at with impunity.

Does that include racism against whites, or have you graciously declared yourself the arbiter of racial conflict? I'm just trying to find out what the rules are and who's fair game to throw punches at with impunity.

Where is all the racism against whites? Did we send them off to reserves to go live or something and I didn't notice?

Yes it does. You are making idiotic threats on a karate forum as if only conservatives own guns and can defend themselves. I’m a lib and almost all of my lib friends have guns. Lots of them and large ones.
He meant legal guns.

At least we agree that nobody knows you double yellow. Was it racism, sexism or just being plain dumb which caused the dubs? Lol
Yes, because you're such a well known and respected poster on these forums.

The fact you're looking for validity through calling others "nobodies" tells me all I need to know.

Yes it does. You are making idiotic threats on a karate forum as if only conservatives own guns and can defend themselves. I’m a lib and almost all of my lib friends have guns. Lots of them and large ones.

<DontBelieve1><Dany07>

So that's your big example of antifa terrorism? Protests against white nationalists speaking at their school?

Weak bro.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Lol, over $100,000 in damages. I wasn't aware this is what a Protest looks like:
BerkeleyRiots000.jpg

So by your standard, I should be free to blindside any BLM organizer.

You think black people standing up for their rights means you can punch them?

I see how you guys want to "make america great again"

Disgusting.

You think black people standing up for their rights means you can punch them?

I see how you guys want to "make america great again"

Disgusting.

Since when did BLM stop becoming a terrorist organization and actually stand for something? BLM is the same as KKK

Back