Maldonado promises a 'bloodbath'. says 'if 80% of the blood is mine, that's fine.'

Maldonado really IS on a jihad against his own brain cells.

maldonado is pure manliness personified
became a fan of him after the beating he took against glover
and then protested the doc stoppage

We are going to witness one of the most 1 sided beatings we've ever seen.

I personally think it's totally irresponsible of the UFC and the AC to even sanction this fight.

No one's finished Brawldonado besides Glover in almost 7 years. He's fought at HW before. And IMO, he got robbed against Pokrajacs and Kingsbury. The Beltran fight was close but it was at LEAST a SD where as the Pokrajacs and Kingsbury fights were seen as UD's by the judges which is ridiculous. So with that sort of thinking, he's only lost to Glover since 2007.

Nothing wrong with this fight as a replacement.

Jesus this guy really lives his life the fast way huh. Not a long term plan in sight looking at the punishment he has taken already.

Maldonado lives in the wrong era.... there just aren't many like him anymore. I always enjoy watching him fight but I can't help but feel like I'm enjoying the demise of a person, which makes it a little tough to swallow at times. Oh well, looking forward to this fight.

This fight better not be anything like the Glover fight. Would hate to see him take that much damage again, rather see him get KO'd quickly.

What if Maldonado IS JBG?

weebey.gif

there will be no bloodbath cause he is getting dropped in the 1st lol

That Thief!! he stole my Catchphrase!! "My strategy is to look for a bloodbath, if 80% of the blood is mine, it's all good. " I say that shit all the time

I will nominate Brawldanado for Sainthood if he paints the canvas red with blood...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back