Maldonado promises a 'bloodbath'. says 'if 80% of the blood is mine, that's fine.'

Not sure he will like that attitude a few years from now, though he has become something of a cult hero fighting guys at the bottom of the roster. Not easy.

We are going to witness one of the most 1 sided beatings we've ever seen.

I personally think it's totally irresponsible of the UFC and the AC to even sanction this fight.

Is it hard to see the fight in the cage, or do you just watch the big screen?

You have a really hard time seeing the ground game. In this case, the big screen saves the day.

And being close to the cage does not solve it, unless you are by the fence.

The atmosphere is great, but the fights are better in the tv.

I personally think it's totally irresponsible of the UFC and the AC to even sanction this fight.

I don't think it'll beat Glover/Maldonado.

Maldonado via Stipe drowning in his (Maldonado's) blood.

I hope Stipe don t underestimate him , cause that is his tactics , he should go into fight same as he was fighting JDS , better even thinking he does!

He's pulling a Diego Sanchez by talking a big game about how he's such a warrior, but he'll end up being shut out and dominated.

They sanctioned Miocic/Beltran and it was just fine, in fact Miocic even lost the last round in what was a competitive fight. There's really no reason to believe Maldonado can't do the same thing and win the last 3 rounds here. What has Miocic done since then to make people believe he's gotten significantly better?

He got rocked by De Fries before winning on superior firepower, he dropped a round to post-car crash/injured SDR before coming back in the 2nd, he got his ass kicked by Struve, he beat up an out of shape Roy Nelson and then he dropped a round to Gonzaga before winning a lackluster decision. None of those things tell me that this is going to be one of the most one sided beatings we've ever seen or that this is a fight the AC shouldn't have sanctioned.

They sanctioned Miocic/Beltran and it was just fine, in fact Miocic even lost the last round in what was a competitive fight. There's really no reason to believe Maldonado can't do the same thing and win the last 3 rounds here. What has Miocic done since then to make people believe he's gotten significantly better?

He got rocked by De Fries before winning on superior firepower, he dropped a round to post-car crash/injured SDR before coming back in the 2nd, he got his ass kicked by Struve, he beat up an out of shape Roy Nelson and then he dropped a round to Gonzaga before winning a lackluster decision. None of those things tell me that this is going to be one of the most one sided beatings we've ever seen or that this is a fight the AC shouldn't have sanctioned.

None of the fights he's won have been close and the Struve fight was anything but an as ass kicking. But perspective is a sunnuvabitxh

It's as if the words of JBG flow from his own mouth like the Blessed Crimson from a gaping wound.

HAIL JBG!

And his Martyr-nado!

A most rabid invocation of JBG. This is a most pure disciple of the faith, and he shall be handsomely rewarded for his unwavering service with.......a performance bonus.

Maldonaldo is hungry for blood you guys!

20131009_ajl_ooo_124-133b4c73d2046e4c30da8630031cf446

He's pulling a Diego Sanchez by talking a big game about how he's such a warrior, but he'll end up being shut out and dominated.
Man, some people can find a negative on sheer will alone.

The guy is saying most the blood he will be covered in will be his own. How is that him talking shit or hyping himself up?

Man, some people can find a negative on sheer will alone.

The guy is saying most the blood he will be covered in will be his own. How is that him talking shit or hyping himself up?

Pay no attention to the infidel, Brother. JBG cares not for trivial things like Ws or Ls.

Back