Maldonado promises a 'bloodbath'. says 'if 80% of the blood is mine, that's fine.'

Sadly I see Miocic playing it safe and easily taking this fight to the ground over and over.

He should walk out to the Walking Dead theme music. War Maldonado! I cant wait to see this guy absorb the Miocic beating and win regardless lol

Why do people think Maldonaldo is going to get destroyed? Miocic had a close fight with Joey Beltran, had to resort to takedowns to avoid getting whooped by the late Shane Del Rosario, and beat the chinny Gabriel Gonzaga by ho-hum decision. Nothing in Miocic's history makes me think Maldonaldo is going to catch near the beating he received from Glover Teixiera.

This is gonna be a spectacle of the highest order. One of those fights that might set back the New York state MMA argument.

Why do people think Maldonaldo is going to get destroyed? Miocic had a close fight with Joey Beltran, had to resort to takedowns to avoid getting whooped by the late Shane Del Rosario, and beat the chinny Gabriel Gonzaga by ho-hum decision. Nothing in Miocic's history makes me think Maldonaldo is going to catch near the beating he received from Glover Teixiera.

We are on the same boat. Stipe is great and should win here comfortably but I do believe he is a tad overrated on this forum especially. Also, not sure about his chin... Struve put him out easy and he was very afraid of Gonzaga's power. he really played it very safe against him, and Gonzaga was just standing in front of him waiting to be put out lol.

I don't think it is too crazy to think F

im all bout that maldonado life he aint a great fighter but he bout that life..always in brutal wars

Maldonado is a beast. Not the best of fighters but he brings it everytime.

Dana says he stands in between fighters so he can stop them if they start fighting. What the fuck is that chick gonna do if two heavyweights decide they wanna brawl right there?

I love this guy Lol. I hope he finds a way to pull it off.

This is how someone creates a big fan base without being a star. Not something to make a habit out of as far as long-term health. But this guy is just fearless. If the UFC had cut him a year ago I bet hardly anyone would have cared. Now win or lose, along with some of his recent fights, he has become a fan favorite. Good for him.

This is how someone creates a big fan base without being a star. Not something to make a habit out of as far as long-term health. But this guy is just fearless. If the UFC had cut him a year ago I bet hardly anyone would have cared. Now win or lose, along with some of his recent fights, he has become a fan favorite. Good for him.

This. The Pat Barry effect.

My penis retreats inside my body at the mere mention of maldonaldo's manliness!

Dana says he stands in between fighters so he can stop them if they start fighting. What the fuck is that chick gonna do if two heavyweights decide they wanna brawl right there?
Dana is a 4th degree black belt in boxercizing. He could knock their shadows out before they had time to blink.

JBG is pleased with brawldonado's promise of blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back