Maldonado promises a 'bloodbath'. says 'if 80% of the blood is mine, that's fine.'

tom_lawlor_just_bleed.jpg

Maldonado's brain cells don't rejoice to this...but we do. Just bleeeed :icon_chee

Wow, someone looks tiny in that pic. :icon_chee Reminds of a recent PPV by a rival promotion featuring one guy being much larger than the other.

Thats a fight I do not want to watch. What I hate the most, AFTER boring grapplefuck decisions of course, are one-sided beatdowns, caused by mismatching fighters. It'd be like bigger, just a bit slower version of Gus circling around, picking Maldonado apart. It'd be ugly imo.

Brawldanado is the man. Will always watch that guy go to work. Brings it everytime.

Another sacrifice for the just bleed alter.

How can u not like Brawldanado. Dude always brings it and doesn't sugarcoat it. What a fiercely loyal JBG follower

this is going to look like Beltran v. Lavar Johnson...a trench fighter with no fucks to give finally getting his chin cracked by a much larger fighter.

this is going to look like Beltran v. Lavar Johnson...a trench fighter with no fucks to give finally getting his chin cracked by a much larger fighter.

...or it'll look like Beltran/Miocic and be a relatively close competitive fight.

Dana says he stands in between fighters so he can stop them if they start fighting. What the fuck is that chick gonna do if two heavyweights decide they wanna brawl right there?

LOLOLOLOL!! So Dana will be able to stop them??

...or it'll look like Beltran/Miocic and be a relatively close competitive fight.

Haha I completely forgot that Miocic fought Beltran in his UFC debut. In any case, I think Miocic has improved considerably since that fight and this fight won't be terribly competitive. Come to think of it, I remember Stipe beating Beltran pretty convincingly albeit not spectacularly.

I'm seriously concerned for Fabio's health. Dude has huge balls though, he should be fighting at mw.

There is zero quit in this guy. Bad for his health but great for a spectacle for the fans

Back