Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

I think its possible, even likely that a lot of teenagers are taking steroids. However, the difference here is that she's in a tested FED, so arguing her cleanity is stupid because everyone in that FED is under the same scrutiny. I'd even argue that she is likely under more than the average lifter in that FED. She is fucking strong. Stronger than most 15 year old boys. Probably stronger than every single 15 year old boy in my city.
Drug tested and drug free are laughably different

10% difference lmao show me the chick squatting 900lbs raw to Ray Williams 1000lbs

Drug tested and drug free are laughably different
at the very least, they are not actively enhanced during the competition. Whether or not they trained with PED's is not verifiable but at least they're not bursting with tren and dbol during the meet.

Woloo, is it that hard to believe that there are a huge bell curve of strength (and genetic potential) of every different individual based on a multitude of factors, included people that do not taking or havent taken any form of peds? There is a significant overlap, especially as body weight goes down. Testosterone only accounts for a small fraction of that. Same with PEDS. Both are not enough to completely seperate bell curves between women vs men and natural vs ped usage. Even natural women vs men on PEDS will have some form of overlap of both bell curves.

I will likely never lift as much as Shawna Mendelson or Stefi Cohen even with PEDs.

I will likely never lift as much as Shawna Mendelson or Stefi Cohen even with PEDs.

That's a stupid statement. Then you should not be competing in men's division. Why separate sports by gender? Most pro male powerlifters deadlift 600+ pounds anyways. Unless you have an injury or some issue, there is no way they will be stronger than you.

That's a stupid statement. Then you should not be competing in men's division. Why separate sports by gender? Most pro male powerlifters deadlift 600+ pounds anyways. Unless you have an injury or some issue, there is no way they will be stronger than you.
what is a "pro" powerlifter? It's a sport anyone can compete in with an entry fee. There are grown men who struggle with a 2 plate squat that still compete. Are you saying he's not a man because he doesn't deadlift as much as Stefi Cohen? But neither can you.

So you're saying every man who competes in powerlifting and weights over 120/130lbs must squat over 500?

what is a "pro" powerlifter? It's a sport anyone can compete in with an entry fee. There are grown men who struggle with a 2 plate squat that still compete. Are you saying he's not a man because he doesn't deadlift as much as Stefi Cohen? But neither can you.

I have been on the edge of my seat for weeks waiting for the answer to the pro powerlifter question. I hope this time it gets answered.

So you're saying every man who competes in powerlifting and weights over 120/130lbs must squat over 500?

If they want that pro status.

I have been on the edge of my seat for weeks waiting for the answer to the pro powerlifter question. I hope this time it gets answered.

Behind every great pro powerlifter is an even greater protein coach. Hope this helps.

If men compete at that weight for long, then yes. If men take as much steroids as Stefi Cohen, then they won't weigh near that.

uOZwLCh.jpg

Stefanie-Cohen.03.jpg

You must be a troll. Lol for people who bring genetics shit.

If men compete at that weight for long, then yes. If men take as much steroids as Stefi Cohen, then they won't weigh near that.
https://www.powerlifting.sport/file...lassic-powerlifting/detailed_scoresheet_m.htm

take a good hard look at this. It's just one recent international meet but typical results. The "average" male with a weight cut would be around 74kg. Do you see how many of failures there are at 200+ kg squats and deadlifts? These are people that have dedicated years to iron.

Do you think every man that lifts will hit a 500 lb squat and deadlift with time and effort? Or even roids?

For every celebrated record setting powerlifter, there are thousands of guys with average genetics that will never be elite. Just being a man will not automatically make someone stronger than Mahailya Reeves. How many times must this point be drilled into your head?

I think a nose job would do wonders for Stefi Cohen.

Dude if I struggled with 2 plates I’d stay the fuck home

Back