Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

She's a well known powerlifter. With steroids, it is possible for other girls to achieve this. Also she benches about 250 lbs which is far less.
Still fucking impressive. Yikes, my numbers are way lower.

How weak does one's ego have to be to dig up a year old dead thread to cry about a 15 year old girl's number?

Your delusional if you think PEDs aren't playing a huge role, the internet has created easy access to PEDs , right now I can simply order huge cycles on my phone.
Seriously bro. Its going to be OK. There are girls in the world who are strong.

How weak does one's ego have to be to dig up a year old dead thread to cry about a 15 year old girl's number?
By the way. I can have coffee shipped to an Address in the US where I can pick it up! This makes me pleased!!!!!

Seriously bro. Its going to be OK. There are girls in the world who are strong.
Seriously bro if you do a little research about her " Coach " you'll find out he was busted for steroids. If he is dumb enough to peddle it to his jail buddies at a fucking jail, then I think he's also dumb enough to inject it into a 15 year old girl who is managing to break records

https://www.gainesville.com/news/20060531/griffis-fined-placed-on-probation-for-role-in-steroid-ring

Did Reeves fail her drug test from nationals? She was tested in the 3 meets prior and passed all of those. Not trying to be cruel here, but she is a monster in every sense of the word. I could definitely see her being strong without PEDs.

Her "coach" was , I'm not trying to be cruel here either. But if a jail guard dumb enough to sell roids is also dumb enough to inject a kid who happens to be breaking records. I'm surprised how nobody has linked this story. Those tests are easy to pass, and many athletes have. Just let the metabolites run out.

https://www.gainesville.com/news/20060531/griffis-fined-placed-on-probation-for-role-in-steroid-ring

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that she's on roids when she hasn't failed a test yet. Maybe I'm missing something about how drugs work?

Side note @AnthonyCasso but did she beat your sister that day or something?

her numbers aren't that great for being a 315 pound tub of shit

Those numbers are absolutely insane for any 15 year old girl. She was given a complete dump hand in life, and she is taking advantage of the positives of being the way she is. Could she be cycling on and off, sure, everyone that is exceptional in tested competition is suspect of that. She's passing her tests, what more do you need? You should contact the USAPL and figure out how you can help them improve their testing.

Those numbers are absolutely insane for any 15 year old girl. She was given a complete dump hand in life, and she is taking advantage of the positives of being the way she is. Could she be cycling on and off, sure, everyone that is exceptional in tested competition is suspect of that. She's passing her tests, what more do you need? You should contact the USAPL and figure out how you can help them improve their testing.

Did you not read the above posts ? Her coach is a roid peddler , and she squats 500 plus pounds. She could be cycling on and off ? Lol most likely. I just can't believe people don't have a problem with that. She will be dead before 40.

Did you not read the above posts ? Her coach is a roid peddler , and she squats 500 plus pounds. She could be cycling on and off ? Lol most likely. I just can't believe people don't have a problem with that. She will be dead before 40.

I read about the coach, seems like it would make sense that something sketchy would be going on. I couldn't care less about this random kids health to be honest, so her keeling over and dying at 40 due to some poor life choices isn't why I would be bothered. Cheating in a tested fed when she can just compete in an untested one does bother me, but I am not going to get too cranky about it. Like I said before, she is passing her tests like everyone else, if you really have an issue with this you should contact the USAPL and try to get involved. At the end of the day, more advanced and more frequent testing is what will bring USAPL closer to "drug free".

I don't think you understand the difference between causation and correlation. She's passed all tests.

Even if she is juiced to the gills she's still blowing away any numbers you'd be posting if you were equally on the juice. You're just coming across as a petty little soy boy, upset that there's a little girl posting better numbers than him.

His past would only subject her to more scrutiny. You make it sound like he's some Olympic level mad scientist but he's just some nobody who lucked out when he ran into Mahailya. Otherwise, he would have a stable of record breakers. I expect her numbers to grow when she ventures out on her own and seeks higher level coaching.

I don't think you understand the difference between causation and correlation. She's passed all tests.

Even if she is juiced to the gills she's still blowing away any numbers you'd be posting if you were equally on the juice. You're just coming across as a petty little soy boy, upset that there's a little girl posting better numbers than him.

Kinda hard for that to happend since already own a better bench at a much % lower body percentage and Naturally . I'm starting to see that many " record breakers " are on enough sauce to kill a horse. I'm not at all bothered by it unless you think roiding up a 15 year old girl and looking the other way. So I already own a 400 pound bench , it's not go up on a bunch of gear ? Like these guys taking 2 grand worth of drugs a month are doing it for a small amount of gains ?

How I did I know that her coach was going to be dirty ? Lol probably because common sense kicked in. Then you have clowns on here white knighting a roid peddler who is more then likely feeding her drugs and some how just got " Luckly". Funny how that works when a guy getting busted some how finds a genetic lottery winner down the road.

Meanwhile let's take a look at who the current top lifters are in Female powerlifting . April Mathis doesn't even resemble a female and is completely bald
https://m.imgur.com/r/MGTOW/q2bYxpB
I suppose she's all natural too and the roids give minimal benefits.

Then we have another record holder who basically has also turned into something that doesn't resemble a female

But according some dudes on Sherdog all this is just " Good Genetics", lol then why take all the roids then ? I think I just have a problem with all the lies and bullshit surrounded powerlifting and its dirty secrets. I just draw a line when roiding up a 15 year old and patting her on the back and trying to pass her off as natural .

Why is it that everyone lies about the drug use ? It's like a circle jerk of self denial. At least a guy like Pete Rubish was honest and open , he was taking insane amounts of Tren.

And why do you keep banging about tests ? Lol how many athletes passed them and were dirty ? Oh yah , that's right ......a bunch.

His past would only subject her to more scrutiny. You make it sound like he's some Olympic level mad scientist but he's just some nobody who lucked out when he ran into Mahailya. Otherwise, he would have a stable of record breakers. I expect her numbers to grow when she ventures out on her own and seeks higher level coaching.

It doesn't take genius to feed some orals and give copious amounts of Testosterone to someone. If I'm on fuck tons of gear and know what I'm doing, do I really need a stable of record breakers. True I can take all the roids I want and never be Cailer Woolam but He could also not be Cailer Woolam without the drugs either.

Kinda hard for that to happend since already own a better bench at a much % lower body percentage and Naturally ..... So I already own a 400 pound bench , it's not go up on a bunch of gear ?
Sure... we totally believe you. Thats why you're so rattled by this.

I didn't deny the fact that genetics played a significant amount of role.
PEDs > Genetics for strength and muscle
Genetics itself can not take you far unless one starts using steroids

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Compare real natural athletes and juiced. You will notice the difference.
Most people have no clue about cheque drops or halo and how they can near instantaneously increase power output without changing the the dimensions of your body.

Kinda hard for that to happend since already own a better bench at a much % lower body percentage and Naturally . I'm starting to see that many " record breakers " are on enough sauce to kill a horse. I'm not at all bothered by it unless you think roiding up a 15 year old girl and looking the other way. So I already own a 400 pound bench , it's not go up on a bunch of gear ? Like these guys taking 2 grand worth of drugs a month are doing it for a small amount of gains ?

How I did I know that her coach was going to be dirty ? Lol probably because common sense kicked in. Then you have clowns on here white knighting a roid peddler who is more then likely feeding her drugs and some how just got " Luckly". Funny how that works when a guy getting busted some how finds a genetic lottery winner down the road.

Meanwhile let's take a look at who the current top lifters are in Female powerlifting . April Mathis doesn't even resemble a female and is completely bald
https://m.imgur.com/r/MGTOW/q2bYxpB
I suppose she's all natural too and the roids give minimal benefits.

Then we have another record holder who basically has also turned into something that doesn't resemble a female

But according some dudes on Sherdog all this is just " Good Genetics", lol then why take all the roids then ? I think I just have a problem with all the lies and bullshit surrounded powerlifting and its dirty secrets. I just draw a line when roiding up a 15 year old and patting her on the back and trying to pass her off as natural .

Why is it that everyone lies about the drug use ? It's like a circle jerk of self denial. At least a guy like Pete Rubish was honest and open , he was taking insane amounts of Tren.

And why do you keep banging about tests ? Lol how many athletes passed them and were dirty ? Oh yah , that's right ......a bunch.

Doubt she's on. Some people just have elite genetics in their family tree. Gronkowskis, Matthew's, and also mahailya. This is her second cousin gerard warren, former patriots defensive tackle.

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
Back