Social Macron calls snap election after losing to far right in EU vote

PBAC

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Odd reaction. There are different voter groups between EU and National elections.

PARIS — The far right National Rally (RN) is projected to win the European election in France with 31.5 percent of the vote — more than twice the presidential list, a shock result which has pushed President Emmanuel Macron into calling snap elections Sunday evening.

The right in Europe are middle, maybe even left leaning. The far right are comparable to the right in america. Or conservative (sensible).
In the past few years, it seems that "far right" is the only term we hear in regards to European political parties.

It's: Left, Center, and Far Right.

There is never a "far left" or "right" mentioned.

Odd reaction. There are different voter groups between EU and National elections.

PARIS — The far right National Rally (RN) is projected to win the European election in France with 31.5 percent of the vote — more than twice the presidential list, a shock result which has pushed President Emmanuel Macron into calling snap elections Sunday evening.

He probably wants an election before they have a chance to shore up any more support.

this is an odd year to do it do
He probably wants an election before they have a chance to shore up any more support.
but he knows how close the last one was right?

I mean literally every major country is have a far right v democratic election this year. Just seems like more wood on the fire.

In the past few years, it seems that "far right" is the only term we hear in regards to European political parties.

It's: Left, Center, and Far Right.

There is never a "far left" or "right" mentioned.
The media intentionally labels them "far right" in order to make them seem fringe or extreme. This worked at the time of Trump's Presidency, but now people don't care anymore and realize their countries need to be saved.

this is an odd year to do it do

but he knows how close the last one was right?

I mean literally every major country is have a far right v democratic election this year. Just seems like more wood on the fire.

He knows it will only get worse with time. The left has failed globally. The age of the orc is over.

The media intentionally labels them "far right" in order to make them seem fringe or extreme. This worked at the time of Trump's Presidency, but now people don't care anymore and realize their countries need to be saved.
Well no it is just a political leaning like far left. The people on the far left will often oppose the positions of those on the far right. e.g in NL Groenlinks/PVDA are center left and their policies are so opposing to to PVV that they won't even consider working with them. The centre right VVD has not been eager to work with a slightly more right NSC who also vent concern regarding PVV policies which involve scrapping the constitution. So yeah, implementing policies which are contrary to the rule of law of the country is pretty extreme. PfF would be identified as extreme far right. I think these leanings are easier to detect in the Netherlands since the system is usually policy based. I mean, banning all mosques in a democratic country is pretty extreme.

GPqFT9nWUAAVXqx

If that's accurate, IMO this does nothing but hurt his image even more and help what he's trying not to occur actually happen.

Does anyone actually give a shit about the EU vote? For years we've just been sending them our biggest drunkards and troublemakers so that we don't have to deal with them at home. The voting percentage is like 40% or whatever.

I guess it's a bigger deal in Central/Western Europe.

Guess the french are tired of all the diversity strengthening them. Maybe leaders will learn to take care of their own borders and citizens. But caring about your own country is a far right ideal I guess.

In before retarded blue labels say Paris being somalia is a good thing.

Trying to catch the people fatigued or sleeping after the parliament election. Trying to entrench power in a low turnout snap

Very Trudeau

f5f2beee-e54e-453f-89b5-3f096228fb8b_text.gif
Groenlinks (Green left) were the only ones even running a real campaign. PVV exploited a lower voter turnout using their election win. That's why NL has such a glaring contradictions.

Back