Lyoto Machida looking like a beast in training

Meanwhile in Jersey....

yBQCgol.jpg

The ironic thing is there will be more head-scratching and wandering wtf happened then was the case after Weidman beat Silva, both times. It will be because of the Weidman fanboys who have placed him on this ridiculous, undeserved pedestal - after only 11 pro fights.

I see Machida frustrating Weidman until the 2nd or 3rd, when Weidman charges in for the sloppy TD attempt, and Machida does Weidman like he did Bader.

The last time machida knocked out an elite fighter was evans in 2009 for the title.

He has done nothing since. He's had 4 close decision fights and 3 KOs against like barely top 10-top 15 competition.

Weidman (T)KO anderson silva twice.

Sure lyota could beat weidman. But weidman has never even been behind in a fight before. He's never had a close fight. The worst fight he had was maia on like 1-2 weeks notice and he had to cut a shitload of weight for that fight and he still won more convincingly then a lot of machidas decision wins.

If machida wins this it will be a boring razor close fight where he runs away the whole time.

Machida clearly outstruck Davis and landed the cleaner strikes... Davis' TDs made the fight close. Clearly you know shit all despite your absurd post count..

You don't know shit.

Sig strikes: Cheetah 27, Davis 21
Total strikes: Davis 29, Cheetah 27
Head strikes: Cheetah 12, Davis 5
Body striks: Davis 15, Cheetah 11
Leg strikes: Davis 9, Cheetah 4

Clearly outstruck my ass. He didn't significantly outstrike him anywhere except with headshots, but that's OK, because Davis outstruck him with body and leg strikes. Significant and total strikes were both very close.

"Clearly." Yeah, I guess when you're swinging tightly from Machida's nuts.

Meanwhile in Jersey....

http://i.imgur.com/yBQCgol.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

How fucking dare you. Long Island is not New Jersey. Disgusting.

The last time machida knocked out an elite fighter was evans in 2009 for the title.

He has done nothing since. He's had 4 close decision fights and 3 KOs against like barely top 10-top 15 competition.

Sure lyota could beat weidman. But weidman has never even been behind in a fight before. He's never had a close fight. The worst fight he had was maia on like 1-2 weeks notice and he had to cut a shitload of weight for that fight and he still won more convincingly then a lot of machidas decision wins.

If machida wins this it will be a boring razor close fight where he runs away the whole time.
Shit post. Thanks for the lols.

thats what they said before jon jones fight

Its Krystofs s&c program. Very legit. He works with. Ody uolders and many fighters. Lyoto is going to come in top physical shape and that is a very scary thought. His technique is brilliant and his body has caught up to it. Time to bring home the belt.

Clearly outstruck my ass. He didn't significantly outstrike him anywhere except with headshots, but that's OK, because Davis outstruck him with body and leg strikes. Significant and total strikes were both very close.

Machida won that fight.. the judges were idiots.

Judges Sal D'Amato and Rick Winter will surely be criticized for putting too much weight on Davis landing one takedown each during the final seconds of round 1 and 2, despite him losing much of the stand up battle.

Chris Watts on the other hand, churned in an even worse scorecard. He had Machida and Davis split the first two rounds. On the third, which was by far Lyoto's most dominant round where he also stuffed every single takedown attempt, he gave it to Davis.

D'Amato and Winter deserve the criticism they will get, but frankly, Watts just shouldn't be allowed to judge another MMA fight again as that scorecard was beyond incompetent and clearly indefensible. Unfortunately, if past instances are any indication, I don't think we will see results and changes about judging anytime soon.

I hope Machida knocks him into the next millenium.

looking good. crazy hes getting back to the top at his age,

im hoping he beats Weidman
avenge your brother silva! :D

He looks in good shape already, I would like to see clips of who he is training with for this fight

So Munoz, Bader and Couture are pretty much cans right?

Back