Lyoto Machida looking like a beast in training

Looks slow and unexplosive.

Weidman will be unperturbed, as usual. Guy was unafraid going in against the man who is arguably the GOAT, and you think he's going to be scared of the man who couldn't outstrike Phil Davis? antoniobanderas.gif

needs to get tim silvia as his s&c coach to reach the final form of beast mode

Not that I think it'll make a difference, but I wouldn't pick Sosynski for my conditioning/fitness coach. He's had enough gas tank issues of his own.

Weidman don't crossfit he actually trains, Machida is doomed.

The ironic thing is there will be more head-scratching and wandering wtf happened then was the case after Weidman beat Silva, both times. It will be because of the Weidman fanboys who have placed him on this ridiculous, undeserved pedestal - after only 11 pro fights.

I see Machida frustrating Weidman until the 2nd or 3rd, when Weidman charges in for the sloppy TD attempt, and Machida does Weidman like he did Bader.

Hi Justin, IG is blocked at my office.. is he looking TST?
What's up infamouz! And yeah he is in beast mode! You need to get your ticket for 175 before it's too late! I think Vitor will get cleared to fight on the 17th, so you're all good.

Weidman will be unperturbed, as usual. Guy was unafraid going in against the man who is arguably the GOAT, and you think he's going to be scared of the man who couldn't outstrike Phil Davis? antoniobanderas.gif

Of course he's isn't going to be scared. Weidman fans would say that Davis either "beat" or "outstruck" Machida.

Looks slow and unexplosive.

lol.....

I think machida will win.....but not cause of the pull ups and medicine ball lol

The way you do pullups at the gym to stimulate muscle growth is different then how someone does who is trying to train for power/speed without muscle growth.

The only thing kip ups are good for is making you better at them. If you want power you use extra weight, if you want muscle you do proper pullups.

Yeah because training hits back. Machida has NOTHING on Weidman. I predict a round 1 KO or a darth-choke from Weidman. I honestly don't see Weidman losing in his division and will likely be champ for a long time before going to 205 to be the champ there.

Yeah because training hits back. Machida has NOTHING on Weidman. I predict a round 1 KO or a darth-choke from Weidman. I honestly don't see Weidman losing in his division and will likely be champ for a long time before going to 205 to be the champ there.

2806788-Force-Choke-Vader.jpg

Are you serious? Even If he gets past Machida he still has to face Belfort, Jacare, etc.

Back