Lyoto Machida looking like a beast in training

Be afraid, Weidman! Be VERY afraid!

...should we expect to see Weidman backing out of this fight and calling Jon instead? :D

Is he training UFC or crossfit?

I did a ton of pullups last night before my BJJ class, people witnessed it and left class before open mat.

People make this thread before every Machida fight.

Yes, it looks like Machida's gonna turn up in shape for once.

Hi Justin, IG is blocked at my office.. is he looking TST?

Be afraid, Weidman! Be VERY afraid!

...should we expect to see Weidman backing out of this fight and calling Jon instead? :D

can Weidman just go back to the prelims already, hopefully Machida sends him there

pumped for this fight. Weidmann has alot of work to do, machida comming for that belt!

Those are all workouts every fighter does when training, actually most people I see at normal gyms do those workouts...its not really a big deal...They are just regualr workouts....Oh my gosh...watch out..Machida is actually training for a fight...Newsflash---Everybody trains for fights...Im sure Weidman does some pull ups too..its just he is a bit buffer than Machida.

I like how Machidas trainer had to tell him how to carry a ball....Has Machida ever trained before???? I would look at these videos if I was Weidman and Laugh...stop training..and take it easy because it seems Machida's training isn't very advanced...and he is gonna get whooped.

Just because you can work out in a gym and get all sweaty doesn't mean he can beat Weidman!

It all means nothing until his (or Weidman's) hand is raised in the centre of the ring.

For what it's worth. UD for CW!

Back