Lyoto Machida looking like a beast in training

Meh.

Weidman is training with Serra and Longo. He'll be fine.

pasta-hands.jpg

A beast? Like an animal? What kind of animal? Like a cheetah, or a roadrunner?

You see how he tossed that ball to the ground?!?!

Holy shit Weidman's in trouble!!!

What I don't understand is why they showed the pull ups at the end of the set with terrible form.

Didn't know Krystof was one of Machida's S&C coaches

I like how Machidas trainer had to tell him how to carry a ball....Has Machida ever trained before???? I would look at these videos if I was Weidman and Laugh...stop training..and take it easy because it seems Machida's training isn't very advanced...and he is gonna get whooped.

I think that's the point of the thread.. its sarcastic i think. Hard to tell. At least I hope the OP was sarcastic, He was doing like super basic easy Strength and conditioning. Nothing you would except to see from a top level athlete. Although looking at how he is soaked with sweat, i assume this is all near the end of his workout.

What I don't understand is why they showed the pull ups at the end of the set with terrible form.

The way you do pullups at the gym to stimulate muscle growth is different then how someone does who is trying to train for power/speed without muscle growth.

Going to be a very a nice day

First Vitors beats Chael

Then Machida beats Weidman

Can be the greatest day if somehow Ronda can get KTFO too

People make this thread before every Machida fight.

He's fighting for the title this time tho.

Anyways Machida has been training with a all american wrestler from Penn State..

http://instagram.com/p/oVpR5jJhwO/

I highly doubt Anderson was training with wrestlers at the same level. A lot of people are overlooking Machida, but please continue to do so and don't jump bandwagons when Lyoto ends up being the new champ. This is a shit match up for Weidman he hasn't been up against someone who has great TDD, footwork and also posses great striking ability.

Machida is basically known for his TDD what the fuck is Weidman gonna do if he can't keep up with Lyoto's pace and worst of all for Weidman can't seem to take him down as easily as he did Anderson. He fought @ 205 and went up against the best in that division and that's a fact most of them were wrestlers as well.

You can say he runs etc, but in the end that's his style and it frustrates the fuck out of his opponents by making them constantly think on their feet. Even Mousasi who is a very well rounded striker stated he couldn't keep up with Machida's pace.

Machida via TKO 4th round.

This is ufc gym in torrance, it's like a retirement home for former ufc fighters to teach at. Krystof, fryklund, etc

Back