Lyoto Machida looking like a beast in training

I like how the 1st secs got juxtaposed with Anderson Silva's poster. Looked like Spidey's egging Lyoto on.

Meanwhile in Jersey....

yBQCgol.jpg

Man if thats how a champion trains i am going to be a future GOAT

You don't know shit.

Sig strikes: Cheetah 27, Davis 21
Total strikes: Davis 29, Cheetah 27
Head strikes: Cheetah 12, Davis 5
Body striks: Davis 15, Cheetah 11
Leg strikes: Davis 9, Cheetah 4

Clearly outstruck my ass. He didn't significantly outstrike him anywhere except with headshots, but that's OK, because Davis outstruck him with body and leg strikes. Significant and total strikes were both very close.

Remove Davis's shots on the ground and it will show a clearer picture.

None of Machida's were on the ground, many if not most of Davis's were.

Lots of Machida fans popping up lately. Took me a while to realize it, but is the UFC down to one Brazilian champ? All these desperate Brazilians coming out of the woodwork to pray Machida wins...

Lots of Machida fans popping up lately. Took me a while to realize it, but is the UFC down to one Brazilian champ? All these desperate Brazilians coming out of the woodwork to pray Machida wins...
Not everyone is a bandwagon fan. Some people have been fans of him even after he lost to Shogun and Jones.

Not that I think it'll make a difference, but I wouldn't pick Sosynski for my conditioning/fitness coach. He's had enough gas tank issues of his own.

If I were training to be a boxer, I would never pick Freddy Roach roach to be my coach. He's had enough striking defense issues of his own.

Back