Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

lol what a bitch. just lost the belt and now hes calling out a 41 year old who hasn't won a fight in 4 years. Luke is just the absolute worst.

Rockhold's annoying with his boxing-level cherry-picking.

He turned down Jacare and hand-picked Bisping lol

Honestly, if Anderson won that fight he'd shoot himself right back into a title fight. The UFC would love it. Luke is thinking if Bisping is fighting an old guy he'll do the same..

Candyass...

Real fuckin brave this guy is. While he's at it he may as well throw his name at Hendo too.

I see not a single redeemable quality in this guy.

Exactly this. Really going out on a limb calling out a guy who has maybe one or two fights left in him.

Makes sense.

1. If Rockhold wind he gets a high profile win over a legend. A step in the right direction for Rockhold trying to get the title back.

2. Is Spider wins then he should be in title talks.

I hope Rockhold fixed that horrendous head movement of Andersen will catch him.

Last time Luke showed absolute disdain for another fighter's skills, he got KO'd.

That fight would get brutal and hard to watch if Luke gets Anderson to the ground. The standup could be fun tho

Anderson has survived being on the ground with a lot of good guys with strong top games and Luke doesn't have amazing take downs.

I think this is a bad match stylistically for Luke. He should be calling out Jacare.

Anderson might be old but he still has excellent striking and Luke loses to better strikers because he himself has poor takedowns.

As long as he takes Anderson serious....he can take him....if he starts thinking Anderson' just an old man..Silva can do worse things than Bisping

CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif
Dear lord. It sure is going to be hard for the MMA Gods to top this one.

Anderson has survived being on the ground with a lot of good guys with strong top games and Luke doesn't have amazing take downs.

I think this is a bad match stylistically for Luke. He should be calling out Jacare.

Anderson might be old but he still has excellent striking and Luke loses to better strikers because he himself has poor takedowns.

Lukes top game is far better than anyone whos gotten on top of him outside Weidman and Lukes is sitill better.

Hes gotten mounted numerous times, Lutter if he didnt have lul GNP couldve been far more dangerous, had his guard passes numerous times, usually just stalls from his back for the most part. Luke is more athletic and far more technical on the ground. His top game is one of the best in MMA and yes its much better and more complete/devastating than DC who just favors position/control.

Called it. Bisping completely broke Rockhold mentally, he has no confidence in himself, hence calling out a 41 year old on a losing streak, who hasn't won in nearly half a decade, and who he publicly said was never on his level.

Have no interest in this fight or any fight with Anderson honestly.

That's ridiculous. Why should Luke have to fight that guy who's not on hia level and never has been?
Lol even at 41 Silva is still better on the feet than luke. As far who's higher on the GOAT list, surely I don't even have to explain this one to you.

It was fixed dammit. Besides, most of the people that voted for Anderson were probably the same that thought he took a dive against Weidman. So that's a good 60% gone. Some of those votes were probably meant as a joke too, so that's 5% gone. A part of those votes could've been from multiple accounts made by @TheComebackKid, so that's another 5% off. That leaves us with 15.3% for Rockhold and 14.7% for Anderson, which means that @Gigaton Punch was in fact correct with his assesment.

Are we talking about the guy who just got kod by bisping?

Back