Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

I just don't wanna see Anderson fight anymore when he aint as sharp as he used to be. It makes me sad.

How happy i would be if Silva whipped out some magic to KO Luke.

I think Rockhold is a great fighter but my got is he annoying. So self entitled. Enjoyed watching him nearly cry at the Bisping post fight press conference

That's ridiculous. Why should Luke have to fight that guy who's not on hia level and never has been?
Agreed, AS is in a far higher level than anyone.

Good matchup, Rockhold is a great challenge and can put Anderson en route to a title Shot.

Glad to see the recent champ is wanting to challenge himself (end sarcasm), this is about as good as Henderson vs Bisping. That said I hope Anderson KO's Rockhold and Henderson KO's Bisping and then they have Anderson vs Henderson II for a double retirement match with the title on the line.

Anderson is going to beat Rockhold

May be close like the Bisping/Silva fight, with Silva clowning .etc

Rockhold may get him down

Silva might knock him the fuck out in 2 minutes

either way, Silva wins this

he pulled this bullshit b4.

he vouched for a title defense against Bisping when Jacare was the sensible match-up and got embarrassed.

haven't learned his lesson.

I sort of agree here.

But it's hard to go too hard on a guy who went to Brazil to fight Vitor, and has been in with Weidman and Jacare and Kennedy and Machida already.

Though I like this fight, I don't like the idea of AS on a five fight skid...

Ah, fuck it. War Anderson.

Glad to see the recent champ is wanting to challenge himself (end sarcasm), this is about as good as Henderson vs Bisping. That said I hope Anderson KO's Rockhold and Henderson KO's Bisping and then they have Anderson vs Henderson II for a double retirement match with the title on the line.

That would actually be pretty epic, and isn't that far fetched honestly! Anderson could very well catch Rockhold and finish him and Hendo has proven he is capable of KOing Bisping. Can you imagine Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson for the title to see who gets to walk off into the sunset as a champion? Epic.

As fun as the title fight is for Bisping/Hendo 2 it sure makes for some weird fights

Anyway, to hell with it, let's do it. The only problem is what are they going to do with Weidman/Jacare/Romero (all part of the actual top 5)

he wants the money fight. It'll probably look like Silva/Forrest though

does anyone enjoy luke ? good fighter but to me he is boring and his personality just kills it for him.

I'd love nothing more than to see Anderson knock Rockhold out.

Would it happen? Probably not, but it could.

Luke is about to go on a big win streak me thinks. I think he's learned from his last fight.

Back