Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

Would love to see Anderson catch rockhold with a bomb on the chin

That fight would get brutal and hard to watch if Luke gets Anderson to the ground. The standup could be fun tho
Luke doesnt have that good of offensive wrestling, hes just really good in the scramble at taking guys down and keeping them down. Anderson could probably stuff his takedowns to be honest.

Rockhold should win unless he dives into Anderson's knee.

From champion to now handpicking way pass their prime vets on losing streaks? Okay.

I would seriously LOL if Andy knocked Luke the F out.

His sodium levels could supply Morton's production facility for a year.
his salt levels could serve Michigan's roads for 10 consecutive winters

Lmao.

Saltine Crackers calls out a 40 year old who hasn't won a fight in five years.

Hey bud, give Weidman or Jacare a rematch or fight Yoel.

Now you're finally using some grey matter.
giphy.gif

Calls out a guy on a 2 fight losing streak. Sounds about right

Wouldn't see this going well for Anderson. But would watch.

Lame callout. Rockhold is a nightmare matchup for Silva, not to mention he hasn't won a fight since Stephan Bonnar five years ago. He wants to get an easy win under his belt and garner more recognition by fighting such a household name, can't really blame him too much but I'd rather see Luke fight Yoel or Jacare again.

Beautiful poll results

Is Luke Rockhold better than Anderson Silva ever was?
  1. Yes
    169 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. *
    No
    934 vote(s)
    84.7%
It was fixed dammit. Besides, most of the people that voted for Anderson were probably the same that thought he took a dive against Weidman. So that's a good 60% gone. Some of those votes were probably meant as a joke too, so that's 5% gone. A part of those votes could've been from multiple accounts made by @TheComebackKid, so that's another 5% off. That leaves us with 15.3% for Rockhold and 14.7% for Anderson, which means that @Gigaton Punch was in fact correct with his assesment.

Would love to see it but there are other fights that make more sense, skywalker.

Holly has been shown by other inferior fighters to have a lot of weaknesses. Ronda could exploit them this time. Instead of standing up with her.

Luke doesnt have that good of offensive wrestling, hes just really good in the scramble at taking guys down and keeping them down. Anderson could probably stuff his takedowns to be honest.

Not nowadays...Current Anderson doesn't have the speed and power anymore. Rockhold won't do it ike Cormier did...but i still think he will overpower Anderson in the clinch and on the ground. The Weidman fight showed, Rockhold's ground game is on point!

I can see why. And it would be extremely funny to see Andy put him to sleep. Luke's salt levels would make the dead sea taste like bottled water.

Sweet

Would love to see Rockhold get KOd again

Bye bye princess

I certainly wouldn't put money on Silva, but i would give anything to see Rockhold get laid out again, and obviously the subsequent salt would be fucking glorious.

tumblr_mxtlcewSKv1sj466ko1_400.gif

I hate listening to or reading about Luke, so no surprise reading this in regards to Anderson. He goes after the guy who is 'past his prime'. I'd love to see Anderson kick this dude in the jaw. Why'd I click the link then? I love to hate.

Back