Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

That would be Anderson fighting another elite fighter, his 3rd in a row. I mean fuck it... He loses to Rockhold at his current age but if he wants to do it then fuck it.

Bisping calls out Hendo

Rockhold calls out Bisping

So Weidman will call out a retired Franklin next surely.

MW, what happened to you?

Rockhold.jpg

Meh.

While he was the champion, he dismissed Anderson.
Now Luke thinks Anderson would be an easy fight for him, and the shortest path to the top.
Is normal

easy win over a legend for a big paycheck
whatever
i want him fighting contenders asap (that means not anderoid)

Yeah. Silva may still be in the division, but I really only see this fight going one way. I like Silva, I do not want him getting beat up by Rockhold.

This reminds me of when everyone was expecting him to call out the Champ and he called out... Lyoto Machida. Used the same phrasing too. Luke's looking for an easy payday and (what he thinks will be) a "sure win". Like Bisping was. ;)

I'd pick Luke by a number of ways, especially grappling dec. but Anderson still has power and when he's not just standing there and waiting he's still very dangerous, he's gotten a bit chiny though since he can't slip punches like he could. it'd still be an interesting fight to watch though.

Anderson should not be matched up with Top 5 guys anymore otherwise they are just exploiting him. Guys I really dislike are getting wins on the GOAT late in his career/post-leg break. Rockhold needs to fight Weidman in a number 1 contender match. Stop fucking around Joe Silva.

Well said Wick. Rockhold really isn't in the position to be picking his fights anyway. He's coming off an embarrassing loss. He needs to STFU and take whoever they give him. Personally? I think it's Weidman too. That's the fight.

Lol Rocksalt trying to beat up a senior AARP card carrying citizen. A rematch with Kennedy or feed him to Romero.

Deborah Ann Woll lookin FIRE in your new avatar m8

I was really surprised when I joined Sherdog and realised how big Anderson Silva's fanbase actually is. I always thought his "is normal" English level, his "trolling" attempts and all the clowning shit were things that annoyed most people.

"This is a completely different fight. Anderson Silva isn't on my level. He never was."

-Luke Salthold

Bisping Bless

This board would be extra bitter if Rockhard beat him.

I hate the term salty.

It's bitter.

I was going to make a smartass remark about Bisping getting shit for fighting #13 ranked Hendo, and then Rockhold calling out an unranked Andy, but UFC rankings still has Andy ranked at #5 ffs. Why is he even top 5?

That's ridiculous. Why should Luke have to fight that guy who's not on hia level and never has been?

I'll agree with you, but for different reasons. Silva is clearly no longer on Rockhold's level, but I don't see a 10 stack of title defenses in Rockhold's corner so Andy has never been on Rockhold's level because he was far beyond it until he got old and then fell below it.

Back