Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.fightsports.tv/story/32556075/rockhold-considers-fighting-silva

"There's a guy I've always wanted to fight and that's Anderson Silva," he said. "I think Anderson Silva is still in the division, he's still obviously relevant. He has a controversial loss to Bisping, and I had my loss to Bisping, and then obviously fighting my teammate [Daniel Cormier at UFC 200] on short notice. I think he's still very relevant and it's a fight that would make a lot of sense. And it would be a fun one to do. Looking at the division, that makes the most sense."

YES, I love this fight. Been wanting it since left hook Larry dusted both of them. Hopefully Silva will win.

Yeah that would make a good prelim fight when Bisping defends his title.

That's ridiculous. Why should Luke have to fight that guy who's not on hia level and never has been?

easy win over a legend for a big paycheck
whatever
i want him fighting contenders asap (that means not anderoid)

Me likey. Good fight for Rockhold to come back.

As long as he takes Anderson serious....he can take him....if he starts thinking Anderson' just an old man..Silva can do worse things than Bisping

CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

That fight would get brutal and hard to watch if Luke gets Anderson to the ground. The standup could be fun tho

I would seriously LOL if Andy knocked Luke the F out.

His sodium levels could supply Morton's production facility for a year.

I think he may be calling him out because he is A, a big name, and B, because he feels Silva is washed up.

This is one of those fights where I would hope Luke calls for it, gets it, and gets ABSOLUTELY starched.

Candyass...

Real fuckin brave this guy is. While he's at it he may as well throw his name at Hendo too.

I see not a single redeemable quality in this guy.

Lol...salty arrogant Luke wont even acknowledge Silva's greatness, so he uses words like "relevant" to describe him

Last edited:
Watch what you wish for Lukey, your boy BC didn't exactly dominate Silva. Still Luke should take it unless he gets KO'd in camp by his boy again

Back