Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

That's not a good way to train striking defense. If he spent his time doing that nad not choking bulls, he might not had a broken jaw

Herb Dean would have given Luke the submission win even though the bull wasn't out.

Fuck the rodeo in general honestly. Luke needs to stay in his lane getting ko'd by one eyed men.

Rodeos are awesome. You wouldn't believe how many good looking girls you see at them.

Rodeo is nothing more than ranchers meeting up for competition and displaying the skills they use most everyday.

Rodeo animals in america are some of the most well taken care of in the world. Especially bulls used for bull riding. Champ life.

Technically is animal abuse, but still child's play compared to what goes on in factory farms.

i dont really see how its any worse than khabib wrestling with bears or just rolling with someone.

bunch of slack-jawed f*****s around here

He started from choking position, what a douche. Glad that bull got away but I hope next time Luke gets horn in the ribs and learns a lesson the hard way.

Last edited:
Ah, so these are the types of people that condone animal abuse. People that think the animal called human is the only animal capable of feeling pain or agony or any "human" emotions. If you ever had a pet you'd know animals are capable of very complex emotions and even traits such as loyalty.

I'd bet my ass that bull is in more agony than you could imagine, or maybe not imagine because you sound like a sociopathic piece of shit.
Most serial killers start off by abusing animals because they can't emphasize with other beings so just do me a favor and don't go watch Joker. ;)

That steer would have raped several cows had it not been castrated. He deserved worse.

It wouldve been so hilarious if the bull headbutted his chin and luke went out cold.

Dude is choking an animal that is trying as hard as it can to just get away from him. In what world isnt that animal abuse? You can aruge its not a crime or you don't care about that animal and if its abused, but you can not argue that nots animal abuse.

Back