Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

You sounded like a bitch and i was embarassed for you.

"What the fuck did i just watch"

You watched part of what happens at a rodeo you stupid asshole.

I sounded like a "bitch" for not knowing what happens at an event I'm not familiar with? And that embarrassed* you?
That's some country boy logic right there.

I sounded like a "bitch" for not knowing what happens at an event I'm not familiar with? And that embarrassed* you?
That's some country boy logic right there.

"What the fuck did i just watch" - This sounds like whining. Like something a girl would say. That's why i called you a bitch.

You seem proud to be a city guy. Stay in the city. You aren't man enough to live a country life.

"What the fuck did i just watch" - This sounds like whining. Like something a girl would say. That's why i called you a bitch.
You seem proud to be a city guy. Stay in the city. You aren't man enough to live a country life.
Ad hominem - short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

I actually thought it was pretty funny, to be honest, would love to try it.

The bull won so not sure if that counts as abuse.
Next round will go to the bull I guarantee.
Spoiler for next round.
Also you people watch combat cage fighting, how is this offending you?

giphy.gif
It worrying that you can’t see the difference between two people agreeing to fight and people acosting an animal that has no comprehension of what’s going on

I’ve got a video of me choking out a Alsatian puppy, sounds like it’s right up your creepy alley.

The steer wasn't being choked. Not even close.

Did you see how powerful the animal was? Rodeo animals almost always have the physical advantage over a man. This was nothing. Didnt harm the steer at all.

Ever seen a bull fight in mexico? Lol.

There's no way that was a fully grown bull, but that doesn't take away how fucking impressive and funny as fuck that was. The way he was able get that bulls body to contort that way.

It's funny seeing animals being susceptable to grappling techniques.

It worrying that you can’t see the difference between two people agreeing to fight and people acosting an animal that has no comprehension of what’s going on
Don't you eat meat?

That was pretty cool, but I can see an argument for animal abuse for sure.

Also Luke started with dominant position, I'm not sure this would play out the same way on the streets.

Amazing this hillbilly shit still occurs. Total animal abuse. We have things now like Computers and Smart TVs to be entertained with so no need to fuck with bulls like that.

Totally barbaric.

That shit was just dumb. Had a buddy in high school that got into bull riding. Got stomped on, left with a shamed testicle, shattered pelvis, fractured him. Dude got wrecked. Trying to mount a fucking bull is a great way to take a horn to the face or get kicked. Wish he would have, I love watching people fuck with animals thinking they wont get fucked up.
Famous last words... hold my beer

Amazing this hillbilly shit still occurs. Total animal abuse. We have things now like Computers and Smart TVs to be entertained with so no need to fuck with bulls like that.

Totally barbaric.

v21vm5diil711.jpg

I don't like seeing shit like this. It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

It was impressive, and the only good thing we can take from it is that we had a chance to see Luke get brutally Ko'd again if his chin was touched

Wow, exceptional skill, he jumped onto a baby bull from a horse.... wtf?
I know all Americans aren't like this (thank god for that) but holy shit you guys need to do something about these redneck fucks trying to prove they're tough by ... whatever the hell they are doing.
R u fucking kidding me? We fucking slit their throats and make hamburgers out of them. He had the bull in a head lock for gods sake u fucking bitch ass. Do u really understand what happens in nature or even what domesticated bulls would do to each other if they got the chance?

I hunt and kill animals myself, that's the only meat I eat. That is very different from torturing an animal for fun you fucking idiot. Also very different from breeding depressed animals filled with hormones just to kill them. To compare what happens in nature to animal abuse for fun is pretty dumb.
I'd rather have my throat slit or die in a fair fight than be caged for my entire life for the purpose of entertaining some redneck sub-60 IQ fucks. You disagree with that?

I thought Americans value freedom.

Wow.....you are a dumb bastard.

Back