Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

did they stop the match after the bull got out the sub? because it looked like it was about to go for the killshot, bull via murder rd2

Hoped i'd get a glimpse of his bulge, leaving dissappointed

giphy.gif

View attachment 658883

Lollllllllllllll

Lmfao rockhold seriously has some of the mostly hilarious/brutal losses of all time

It's all about the quick beatings he's managed to take after the initial knock down. Bisping, Yoel, and Jan made his head look very bouncy.

Lol people crying about this...yet this is apparently in Montana where they do this publicly at events all the time....

Stfu America.

Impressive. Not many people know but that bull has a legit black belt under the nogueira brothers.

Wow, exceptional skill, he jumped onto a baby bull from a horse.... wtf?
I know all Americans aren't like this (thank god for that) but holy shit you guys need to do something about these redneck fucks trying to prove they're tough by ... whatever the hell they are doing.
I think its sick too. But let's not pretend south america, or Spain, or Asia animal abuse isnt rampant.sick people everywhere.

Luke’s grappling was pretty solid. Took down a bull and mounted it.
That shit was just dumb. Had a buddy in high school that got into bull riding. Got stomped on, left with a shamed testicle, shattered pelvis, fractured him. Dude got wrecked. Trying to mount a fucking bull is a great way to take a horn to the face or get kicked. Wish he would have, I love watching people fuck with animals thinking they wont get fucked up.

See how dumb you sounded? Not surprised you remained on the countryside. Educated individuals migrate towards cities while the uneducated stay in the small towns.

You sounded like a bitch and i was embarassed for you.

"What the fuck did i just watch"

You watched part of what happens at a rodeo you stupid asshole.

Back