Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

No arguments, not able to articulate himself - sub-60 IQ redneck detected.

Let me articulate. Rodeo animals aren't kept in cages fuckhead. They are probably the most pampered well kept livestock on the planet.

No arguments, not able to articulate himself - sub-60 IQ redneck detected.

Move to fucking China you communist fuck, there you can torture animals at will because they don't value freedom and they don't value an animals rights, just like you want it.

You are so stupid that you don't even realize it. Go fuck yourself you dumbass retard.

“Rednecks” being “rednecks”

Then they drive down to a stream, drank a bunch of coors light and went home to their sisters

Is Normal

Let me articulate. Rodeo animals aren't kept in cages fuckhead. They are probably the most pampered well kept livestock on the planet.

They are still imprisoned, and still abused for fun.
Edit: whatever, I'm done discussing with you. You have presented zero arguments because there are no arguments that justify abusing animals except being a piece of shit.

Still no argument.

I guess if that is your definition of abuse. This poor steer who was unharmed was probably forced to go roam his spacious pen eating oats and alfalfa til hes full and lays down in straw for a nap. The poor animal.

I guess if that is your definition of abuse. This poor steer who was unharmed was probably forced to go roam his spacious pen eating oats and alfalfa til hes full and lays down in straw for a nap. The poor animal.

You have sociopathic tendencies if you can not emphasize and see that this animal is far from happy.
You think the bull enjoys it? Or what are you trying to say? You don't even have a point.

You have sociopathic tendencies if you can not emphasize and see that this animal is far from happy.
You think the bull enjoys it? Or what are you trying to say? You don't even have a point.

Livestock gets handled like this all of the time in regular life. They are very durable, strong animals.

For example, If an object is stuck in a calfs foot and its become infected...a cowboy may have to rope it and physically lay it on its side to administer treatment. Sure the calf may be uncomfortable because it doesn't understand. But afterwards they just run off and start eating grass. They couldnt give a shit. Not sure why you do so much.

Early rodeo was put together to test the cowboys skills and compete with each other. Its a very fun environment.

I honestly didn't think there were as many people like you out there. You should attent a rodeo and learn something. Because you don't know shit.

If that bull wasn't on the rodeo circuit, he'd have already been served at your local McDonald's....wake up

Dude is choking an animal that is trying as hard as it can to just get away from him. In what world isnt that animal abuse? You can aruge its not a crime or you don't care about that animal and if its abused, but you can not argue that nots animal abuse.

I don't think it's actually getting choked. That thing is like way stronger than rockhold,

You are so stupid that you don't even realize it. Go fuck yourself you dumbass retard.

Edit: whatever, I'm done discussing with you. You have presented zero arguments because there are no arguments that justify abusing animals except being a piece of shit.

Yeah, I tried arguing with M.Hurley, not the smartest country boy.

Further proof that Rockhold is a douche. WAR Left hook Larry!!!

Lmao he is so bad that even when given the position and choke locked in against a complete noob who never trained before still escaped and ran away. Luke rockhold is a complete joke. More like softhold

You foolish clowns don't deserve to eat steak or any kind of beef whatsoever.

There's literally not a single farmer or rancher i know that has a problem with rodeos. Also, Vetrinarians love rodeos.

I want to add thay the ranchers i know treat their animals with care and respect. So if there were a problem with steer wrestling or a rodeo event of any kind....these thoughtful and caring livestock owners would speak up about it. Guess what? They don't. They love the rodeo.

Cry for me
M.Hurley, I just want to say I'm sorry if I offended you. Insulting people over a forum is not my thing and I'd like to take it all back. I have a lot of respect for all the countrymen and women out there. My grandparents worked the land and they are amongst the most hard working and humble individuals I know of. My hat goes off to you, nothing but love. I hope you accept my apologies.

Back