Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

Well, since he grabbed the balls of a tiger... I don't doubt anything anymore from him.

That was just good clean fun, bull didn't give a fuck.

Didn’t get a good look but that’s either a very young bull or a steer (casterated male). It’s very small which leads me to believe it’s just a very young bull. He’s attempting to steer wrestle. It isn’t even that impressive, he already had it locked up in the pen. When you steer wrestle you ride out of another shoot beside the steers shoot, jump off your horse and grab the horns and wrestle the steer to the ground. Not impressed

Got owned by the baby bull then tried to full mount it LOL

Last edited:
Here's what a real bull looks like:

rodeo-8-seconds-20180705.jpg
And that has what to do with me calling you Colby?! If you paid attention to any other posts, I said the small 'bull' would destroy Luke, let alone this thing....

And that has what to do with me calling you Colby?! If you paid attention to any other posts, I said the small 'bull' would destroy Luke, let alone this thing....

I don't pay much attention to usernames...only what's being posted. Also, Colby is the worst thing you could call anyone.

Its already been confirmed to be badass. Fuck the snowflakes.

Normal rodeo bullshit. I don’t like it, but I can’t hate Luke extra for something that’s normal practice

Didn't he start out with the choke already applied? That's like telling one of your boys to defend or get out of guillotine that is already sinked in from the jump. Let's see Luke choke a bull without getting a head start!

You know what, that was pretty fucking impressive.

That's a gimpy(or drugged up) bull, or Rockhold is a bad motherfucker. There's no way that bull shouldn't have been able to shake him off. If that's all on the up and up, and isn't some carnival bullshit, that was pretty cool.

That bull has probably been "wrestled" a couple hundred times in its life. At this point it probably realizes that it's just easier for these "tough guys" to toss it around it bit and then they'll let it go and he can go eat some oats.

The bull won so not sure if that counts as abuse.
Next round will go to the bull I guarantee.
Spoiler for next round.
Also you people watch combat cage fighting, how is this offending you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Also here's some clips of rockhold fighting adults:

tumblr_o8a8b0xIz31rofocqo2_500.gif

cr27L77.gif

PositiveSardonicIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pu94md6CTB1rofocqo1_500.gifv
Hilarious --- he always goes flying when he get's ko'd.

Also, it's called steer wrestling and it's a rodeo event. But normally you'd jump off of a horse and then try to pin it on it's side. Not sure what luke was trying to accomplish by turning it over and trying to mount it.

Rodeo sucks and is abuse of animals.

Back