LSG outed.

Originally posted by lsg
Only two people have repeatedly called me Isg...ying and my mom. I doubt you are either of them, or are you?

Don't forget Red Sonya!

Originally posted by Stout
Don't forget Red Sonya!
Well I've tried to, but she left an indelible mark on me.

Originally posted by lsg
Well I've tried to, but she left an indelible mark on me.

On all of us... she had great potential.

Originally posted by HUM4N R4C3
Stout... that name stands for booger, right?
no offense.

Of course it does, what else could it possibly mean?

Why would someone call you by that?
I can't see how somebody would call a girl anything relating to shit and boogers....but than again i don't know you.
You must be a generation x girl.

Originally posted by HUM4N R4C3
so who here has acuse me of being romo?
And i didn't realize my ''gaydar''' was beeping at a blantant level...Well of curse you pointed it out for me...seeing how your the canidate for ''dangeriously romo''....nice s3lfpwn4g3 there, JSC.
It boggles my mind how you can spell 3-syllable words in leet, yet fail to spell elementary words like "accuse" and "course" correctly in plain English. I know that flaming someone based strictly on their grammar is pretty weak, but if smarts were bird shit, you'd have a spotless cage. Your flames are fucking terrible, you have the personality of a crusty sock, and you are not entertaining anyone here in the least. Seeing that you'll probably want the last word, I'll sit by and impatiently wait for your witty response, but for the full effect please don't reply in Retardese this time.

Originally posted by JSC
It boggles my mind how you can spell 3-syllable words in leet, yet fail to spell elementary words like "accuse" and "course" correctly in plain English. I know that flaming someone based strictly on their grammar is pretty weak, but if smarts were bird shit, you'd have a spotless cage. Your flames are fucking terrible, you have the personality of a crusty sock, and you are not entertaining anyone here in the least. Seeing that you'll probably want the last word, I'll sit by and impatiently wait for your witty response, but for the full effect please don't reply in Retardese this time.

Heh

who gives a shit if she used a fake picture, why does anyone even care?

Originally posted by Catsheet
who gives a shit if she used a fake picture, why does anyone even care?
Because she lied for months knowing full well sherdogonians were masturbating to these pics. Oh the humanity of it all!

Originally posted by lsg
Because she lied for months knowing full well sherdogonians were masturbating to these pics. Oh the humanity of it all!
We dont know if you lied or not, at least i dont ...

Originally posted by lsg
I'm personally not pissed, I just think it's about the lamest thing you could possibly do. Everybody on here thought you were mostly a cool poster, and that wasn't enough for you. You wanted to be top dog e-whore too, and I find that fucking pathetic.

WTF is so intersting about this LSG character? I really don't get it... he/she/it fucked over a few posters big time, get over it and leave it the fuck alone. Move on, ignore her.him/it, but for fuck's sake let it be!

Back