LSG outed.

Originally posted by Dub07
WTF is so intersting about this LSG character? I really don't get it... he/she/it fucked over a few posters big time, get over it and leave it the fuck alone. Move on, ignore her.him/it, but for fuck's sake let it be!
You'll shut yer yapper if you know whats good for you!

damn, looks like i'm behind on this one. Let's start from the beginning, this may take a while.

Originally posted by nolimits
damn, looks like i'm behind on this one. Let's start from the beginning, this may take a while.
O.K., HERE WE GO!!!

" This is very disappointing... but very true.... if I am not mistaken, I believe it was Bruce Lovely who came to these findings...

Go to Google, and type the word HOT in an image search...
about the third or fourth row of pictures, you will see a picture entitled my-girlfriend-is-hot.jpg... this is a picture of the person LSG has claimed to be for the entire time I have "known" her... there is an entire index of photos of the girl, whose real name is Chanel..
on the UFC forum, this has already been outed and she has admitted to her folly, and that she does not look anything like the person she has pretended to be...
LSG has done a lot for me here in Sherdog, but I am shocked and disappointed to find out that she has been lying to us the entire time...
I have always thought of her to be one of the best posters on the forum, but with the recent outing, I don't know what to think.
I guess it just goes to show how little you can trust what someone says over the internet."

first post of this thread by Gongshow.

What a witty plusone Mr.Kanartist

Originally posted by fightvideo
Definitely Conrad. He was all like "I got panty pics of LSG" and I aint sharing them!!

HAHAHAHHA FUCKING OWNED BIAAAAAAATCH.

Like he was all in love.

hahhhaha

hahaha

thanks, shitcan, but I know about the whole lsg fiasco, I just realized I had never clicked on this thread and didn't want to be missing out on all this teabaggin fun.

Originally posted by nolimits
thanks, shitcan, but I know about the whole lsg fiasco, I just realized I had never clicked on this thread and didn't want to be missing out on all this teabaggin fun.
FUCK!!! Now what am I going to do all day????

wow, that was a big disappointment. Looks like absolutely nothing got resolved, not like I really give a fuck. I know that there were at least 20 sex deprived OT'ers pulling a scene reminiscent to the shower scene of The Crying Game shortly after this notsobreaking news was released.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
I'm glad I missed that movie. Sounds nasty.

It was. Think K++s at a The Village People afterhours party at The Blue Oyster Club.

Back