LSG outed.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Nice av JSC. That's fuckin funny as hell.
Cheers, Hardtits. Imagine the consequences if she took the Vitor punch to the eye?

I was leaning more towards blunt force trauma, but yeah, I could stab your brainstem with my cock, if thats your desired death. I also have several STDs, so you would die braindead AND infected, isnt that great?

Originally posted by JSC
Possibly not, but I do see that in every one of your inane ramblings you stress the fact everyone else is a homo which makes it blatantly obvious your gaydar is beeping at full volume. Now I'm not saying you're gay, just that everyone else does.
so who here has acuse me of being romo?
And i didn't realize my ''gaydar''' was beeping at a blantant level...Well of curse you pointed it out for me...seeing how your the canidate for ''dangeriously romo''....nice s3lfpwn4g3 there, JSC.

what a terrible comeback....and Im not biased either, because I dont much care for Jsc.......but that was terrible.....do better....now.

Originally posted by TwIsTeD&BrOkEn
I was leaning more towards blunt force trauma, but yeah, I could stab your brainstem with my cock, if thats your desired death. I also have several STDs, so you would die braindead AND infected, isnt that great?
Your cock happens to be your dad's dildo BTW.
Just because ''you'' choose to die with that fetish, doesn't mean we want to, ass face.
You have several STDs, not shocked to hear that from a dirty, peice of horse, shit piss, like you.

what a terrible comeback....and Im not biased either, because I dont much care for Jsc.......but that was terrible.....do better....now.
what comeback, please i'am not even trying to nothing, moron...it's obvious your butthole lust over me...get off my nutz already you're making them hairless, cock molester.

hahaha....keep trying....

aww....you want the last word, dont you?.....thats cute, kind of like a puppy that had its head ran over by an eighteen wheeler and still lived.....why, I bet you can see in 2 directions at once, cant ya lil fella?

Yeah Im Dirty, and Sick and Filthy and Disgusting, Ill dig up your grandmother and corkscrew a hole in her left asscheek and leave a protien deposit, and then Ill steal your wallet and piss on your family pictures, cuz Im a guy who likes to party.

hahaha....keep trying....

aww....you want the last word, dont you?.....thats cute, kind of like a puppy that had its head ran over by an eighteen wheeler and still lived.....why, I bet you can see in 2 directions at once, cant ya lil fella?

Yeah Im Dirty, and Sick and Filthy and Disgusting, Ill dig up your grandmother and corkscrew a hole in her left asscheek and leave a protien deposit, and then Ill steal your wallet and piss on your family pictures, cuz Im a guy who likes to party.
And in the process you dig up my grandpas grave and butthump his cock.
Dirty, sick, filty is an understatment you're just a simple avarge joe, white boy.
The only deposit you left on my grandma was your own shit that was rub off from your ass using her finger.
Yea if stealing my wallet wasn't enough , you poor funky ass has to vagina piss my beautiful jerkoff material family pics.
You like to party....yea but you're the :eek::eek::eek: that gets molested around like the slut you are.

Im glad you know so much about me.....why dont we hang out some time :)

Originally posted by HUM4N R4C3
ISG is to good to do such a thing, she just fears she would end up like KB...but at least now people have learn to aperciate KB, unlike LaAmbi that has paid the price of posting her pic.....i honestly doubt isg is better looking than them both, if so she'd be posting her pic..
Only two people have repeatedly called me Isg...ying and my mom. I doubt you are either of them, or are you?

Im glad you know so much about me.....why dont we hang out some time :)
no, i am too cool, plus i rape Trannies after drinking 18 of TX busch.

Originally posted by lsg
Only two people have repeatedly called me Isg...ying and my mom. I doubt you are either of them, or are you?
ISG, i know you like they do.....you're a classic closet wench with self lacking motivation.
However you'll be be please to hear that i respect you more than i ever did now, for some reason.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I never left. Seems you did for a while. Egg takes a long time to get off your face, I guess.
Nope, I never left. I was here posting in this very thread right after it was posted. ...and yeah, egg is a bit harder than cum, but I'll stick with the egg for now.

Originally posted by HUM4N R4C3
ISG, i know you like they do.....you're a classic closet wench with self lacking motivation.
However you'll be be please to hear that i respect you more than i ever did now, for some reason.
Oh really, Tang? I'm flattered...I didn't know you cared.

Originally posted by lsg
Nope, I never left. I was here posting in this very thread right after it was posted. ...and yeah, egg is a bit harder than cum, but I'll stick with the egg for now.
you're going to have stick with eggs now?
Not shock to hear you're alone again, that should answer the lack of cum, men are always the same of course with the exceptions of some.

Originally posted by lsg
Oh really, Tang? I'm flattered...I didn't know you cared.
well you see, i am not a bad person after all....even after all my dirty replies to you.
I was under great pressure form your teases....not that you ever teased me but i have heard things.

Back