LSG outed.

G

gongshow

This is very disappointing... but very true.... if I am not mistaken, I believe it was Bruce Lovely who came to these findings...

Go to Google, and type the word HOT in an image search...
about the third or fourth row of pictures, you will see a picture entitled my-girlfriend-is-hot.jpg... this is a picture of the person LSG has claimed to be for the entire time I have "known" her... there is an entire index of photos of the girl, whose real name is Chanel..
on the UFC forum, this has already been outed and she has admitted to her folly, and that she does not look anything like the person she has pretended to be...
LSG has done a lot for me here in Sherdog, but I am shocked and disappointed to find out that she has been lying to us the entire time...
I have always thought of her to be one of the best posters on the forum, but with the recent outing, I don't know what to think.
I guess it just goes to show how little you can trust what someone says over the internet.

heard about this a few days ago, very upsetting.

Old news, but funny as hell she pwned half you fuckers.

LSG never showed any of Chanel's heavier pics either.

chanel-hair1.jpg

Fuck, pic doesn't load

Its really just lame and petty. I agree she is/was a good poster, really who cares. She wants to lie that is her problem, not ours. The image that most people here present is who they are in real life, myself included, but if that is how she wants to be that is how it is going to be.

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
Yeah, Conrad too

Definitely Conrad. He was all like "I got panty pics of LSG" and I aint sharing them!!

HAHAHAHHA FUCKING OWNED BIAAAAAAATCH.

Like he was all in love.

hahhhaha

Could someone please provide a link to discussion on this "LSG" issue? Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Mr. Galen Ho
Could someone please provide a link to discussion on this "LSG" issue? Thank you in advance.

It's a complicated issue that spans multiple threads, multiple months, and multiple forums.

I think this LSG caper rates just above the Shooto_King fiasco years ago as the all-time greatest conjob in Sherdog history.

Great stuff.

I never fed into the drama. My intuition serves me well once again.

Originally posted by Fredricks
Its really just lame and petty. I agree she is/was a good poster, really who cares. She wants to lie that is her problem, not ours. The image that most people here present is who they are in real life, myself included, but if that is how she wants to be that is how it is going to be.

i agree.. but i am mostly disappointed because it makes me wonder about everything else she has ever told me, just about herself in general.. her and i are friends, but this changes a lot because it puts into question just how much is real and how much is fake..

Originally posted by Mr. Galen Ho

No need to provide a link. I can sum it up.

She claimed to work covert ops for the CIA. She was always posting from some remote village in places like Tibet or Paraguay. Anyway, she claimed she was a hot chick, but that is suspect at this time.

Originally posted by gongshow
i agree.. but i am mostly disappointed because it makes me wonder about everything else she has ever told me, just about herself in general.. her and i are friends, but this changes a lot because it puts into question just how much is real and how much is fake..

Agreed. I have shared a few PMs with people over the last 2 years who I consider good people but when shit like this happens you wonder. I wonder as well about the stuff she has said but if it bugs you it will have to be something you take up with her

On a somewhat side note, after LSG was busted, why is it now that everyone is going on and on about how hot this chick was when back before no one hardly said anything

Has she even posted since here on sherdog once this all came down? I'm wondering if she'll even show her face (pun intended) now that she has been caught...

Back