LSG outed.

I would actually like to see LSG return to the OT. He/she was a good poster and I don't really give a fuck how he/she looks. This person's posts were funny and pretty intelligent.

I would welcome LSG back into OT...no questions asked.

Originally posted by Le Peste
Someone did it when she was "outed", the thread is in the wasteland now, I guess this one will go there too.

that was more of a post than a thread. so was the oc bad boy-petitioner thread. it's good someone finally came out and said it outright. judging from the reaction, quite a few still didn't know.

LSG rules, she is as old as the moss growing on the sides of the Sherdog server. You need to respect her stylo. She did well.

Someone claimed to have gone to the same church as her and he told us she was a nasty broad with a smashed in face, can't remember who though.

On a side note, She sent me a pict once that gave me a boner. I feel violated somehow.

same as always, doin alright. how you been you american hatin homosexual (jk'in)

drop me a msg sometime on aim, its been a while

Originally posted by Fredricks
Its really just lame and petty. I agree she is/was a good poster, really who cares. She wants to lie that is her problem, not ours. The image that most people here present is who they are in real life, myself included, but if that is how she wants to be that is how it is going to be.

I totally agree. It is wrong to pretend you are someone you arent. I try to be honest with my first posts here and I get slammed for it. I even posted my pic and no one believes me.

Thats fine, I'm sitting in my office at BAE and just laughing.

Originally posted by Mr. Galen Ho
I totally agree. It is wrong to pretend you are someone you arent. I try to be honest with my first posts here and I get slammed for it. I even posted my pic and no one believes me.

Haha I love you

WTF!

I sent her a picture of me posing in my speedos and in return she sent me a picture of someone else?

This is Bullshit!

I give more props to Karebear for being real.

Fuck that.

She used the fake "looks" to get more attention than anyone on the fucking forum. She even beat Karebar in the attention department. This is some sad shit, nothing less I tell you.

Originally posted by gongshow
....I am shocked and disappointed to find out that she has been lying to us the entire time...
Who'd have thunk it? Dishonesty on the interwebby!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Mr. Galen Ho

HAHAHAHAHA shadddup

That dirty lying cunt. I actually started to like her in the end, and she turns out to be a lying pig.

Jealousy is not a trait I find acceptable, Mr. "fightvideo". Sure , I am use to it, but I don't have to like it.

I put my time in for this country, I served with the best of them and took massive damage as a POW.

I still went on to live my American dream to become President of a multinational billion dollar company specializing in Electronic Warfare and Electronic Information Systems.

The fact that you cant even achieve a 10% of the success I have while suffering 3000% less hardship just destroys you from the inside out, similar to the habenero peppers that I was forced to eat in massive quantities as a POW. I even had them rubbed in my eyes, nostrils and other "orifices".

Originally posted by Magic Man
she was cool, but to be honest, I could care less.

You're really a woman, aren't you, Magic "Man"?

Back