Lowest Finish Percentage In the UFC

I don't get this post. He didn't finish either of them.

Exactly this^

Apparently, for gsp fanboys....getting a spectacular finish is considered "over achieving". They are contempt with fighters doing the bare minimum to win off points.

JonFitch_0133.jpg

josh-koscheck-eye.png

:icon_twis

He basically ruined Koshcheck's life for a year. KOS was in a shit load of pain.

Bendo wins...0 finishes in 9 UFC fights.

Counting WEC/UFC, 3 finishes in 14 fights.

Sonnen worth a mention

2 finishes in 10 fights.

GSP is 19-2 in the UFC.
He only has 7 finishes in his UFC career.
2 of those 7 finishes were against lightweights (BJ & Sherk)
GSP finishes 33% of his UFC fights.

Since losing to Matt Serra in 2007, GSP has finished 3 of 12 fights.
That's only 25%.

I like GSP but without a doubt, GSP is NO finisher.

he didn't even try. that was his problem.

You mean like Jones and Cain?

Seriously, do you even watch MMA?

Please learn what a rassler is first before you try to challenge me, thanks.

I even defined it on post #26 of this thread:
I don't think you know the difference between rasslers and wrestlers.

one uses wrestling to finish guys, the other uses rassling to ride out decisions.

gsp wrote the book on how to use his rassling to ride out the clock to decisions.

Jones is not a rassler (yet), he uses his wrestling to finish fights...and Cain has only been a rassler against JDS. Hope this helps.

Actually it was against BJ when GSP beat BJ down so bad he quit between rounds.

Nice try, but you failed.

BJ's corner finished that fight, not gsp, gsp had nothing to do with that decision. If it was up to gsp, he would've coasted to yet another boring decision.

Nice try, but you failed.

BJ's corner ended that fight, not gsp, gsp had nothing to do with that decision. If it was up to gsp, he would've coasted to yet another boring decision.

Ya and BJ was just tired for no reason right? So he just packed it in and went home? BJ just needed a nap.
bj-penn-georges-st-pierre.jpg

Guess what? Quitting on your stool means you're beaten down so badly you can not or will not continue. In other words you are finished.

Please learn what a rassler is first before you try to challenge me, thanks.

I even defined it on post #26 of this thread:

Jones is not a rassler (yet), he uses his wrestling to finish fights...and Cain has only been a rassler against JDS. Hope this helps.

Rassler: a made up term by one of the worst posters on Sherdog.

Ya and BJ was just tired for no reason right? So he just packed it in and went home? BJ just needed a nap.

Guess what? Quitting on your stool means you're beaten down so badly you can not or will not continue. In other words you are finished.

If BJ was so tired, then how come gsp couldn't finish him?

Surely, if BJ was SO tired, all it would take is for gsp to take one single risk and pull the trigger right? He had every advantage on his side for that fight...size, strength, endurance, grease, and still couldn't finish a LW. What more could gsp need? jon jones eye pokes??

Guess what? Tapping to strikes to another LW when you are a 13:1 favorite is 10x worst.

If BJ was so tired, then how come gsp couldn't finish him?

Surely, if BJ was SO tired, all it would take is for gsp to take one single risk and pull the trigger right? He had every advantage on his side for that fight...size, strength, endurance, grease, and still couldn't finish a LW. What more could gsp need? jon jones eye pokes??

Guess what? Tapping to strikes to another LW when you are a 13:1 favorite is 10x worst.
Did the fight go 5 rounds yes or no?

BJ was finished to the point he quit.

To the Death!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Or the end of the fourth when I'm beaten down so bad I can't continue.

Did the fight go 5 rounds yes or no?

BJ was finished to the point he quit.

Did gsp knock out BJ or sub him yes or no? Or did the ref pull off gsp from BJ to stop the fight yes or no? Or did the stoppage happen during any of the rounds yes or no?

So why should he take any credit for a finish that was solely left up to the corner's decision?

His last finish was 6 years ago, deal wit it.

Did gsp knock out BJ or sub him yes or no? Or did the ref pull off gsp from BJ to stop the fight yes or no? Or did the stoppage happen during any of the rounds yes or no?

So why should he take any credit for a finish that was solely left up to the corner's decision?

His last finish was 6 years ago, deal wit it.
Did it go to the judges scorecards? Yes or no?

BJ quit. Why did he quit? Because of the beat down GSP dealt to him. That's 100% the reason.

By your logic he didn't finish Hughes in the third fight either since Hughes decided the fight was over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back