Looking back on it, could Leon have beat Khamzat?

Yes Leon beats him every time, Khamzat beat two guys who have horrible TDD and ground game in Rhys McKee and John Phillips and then beat Meerschaert and people were acting like he was champ material.

Your opinion matters very little since it’s only based on records. Predicting fights with great success could be done by a blind pigeon if it was that straight forward. Casual.

Khamzat hits harder than Nate and would probably get Leon down. However, I hope we don't see him post-Covid like Cody with a deprived gas tank. Covid has been shown to do long-term heart and lung damage in some people.

Your opinion matters very little since it’s only based on records. Predicting fights with great success could be done by a blind pigeon if it was that straight forward. Casual.
The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

lol Khamzat has looked good taking down scrubs. He will get exposed when he is not facing someone with actual TDD. Lol the Khamzat dick rider is calling someone a casual

leon has a legit chin anybody can got clip with the rigth punch look at woderboy/pettir or khabib/mcgregor

Lol they are both huge for 170. Usman too. Compare them with the GOAT to understand
GSP is bigger than Leon.
Leon is perfectly sized at WW, but he is by no means a large WW.

Jonny Hendricks, Josh Koscheck, Tyron Woodley, all large welterweights. Leon is nowhere near that big.

Wtf has Cumshot Chimaev done to get the hype he constantly receives on this sub? He beat up nobodies.

Impossible to know, and I don’t waste my time on idle speculation. If the guy actually signs a contract with ANYBODY, get back to me.

As good as khamzat looks, he’s only fought tomato cans and journeymen so far. Someone ranked 10-20 would be a good step up

The "he has only beaten up nobodies" is such a lame excuse. It's like you people don't understand what you're watching.

I think there's a disconnect with people who don't follow team sports, a lot of them don't understand the idea of prospects/guys on the come up and being able to see their skills and realize how they're gonna translate to the big leagues/against elite competition.

The "he has only beaten up nobodies" is such a lame excuse. It's like you people don't understand what you're watching.

I think there's a disconnect with people who don't follow team sports, a lot of them don't understand the idea of prospects/guys on the come up and being able to see their skills and realize how they're gonna translate to the big leagues/against elite competition.
Exactly. It’s like they are only willing to look what they see on paper, instead of analyzing the skill set, attributes, back ground, and other information you have available to you. It’s not like NFL scouts look at a quarterback or linebacker prospect they are about to draft and go “yeah but we haven’t seen him do this against NFL competition. Hard pass.” They also act like GM3 hasn’t been in there with numerous top 10-15 middleweights and arguably beat Holland a year prior, but none of them handled him as easily as Khamzat. It’s not a “great” win, but watching him masterfully pressure and cut off the cage while KOing him with the first punch he threw, should tell you something about his potential and skill set at least.

It’s impossible to know how it goes .... Khamzat hasn’t fought anyone of note

Khamzat the Wolf will tear apart the cowardly Lion.

We know Leon has a proven record and khamzat is the wild card. It's possible he could bear Leon but his record doesn't give us much of indication as of yet

3 rounds or 5?
How good is Khamzat's cardio?
Can he take Leon down and hold him down?
Leon is good everywhere but doesn't really have KO power or a big submission threat, can he hurt Khamzat enough to stifle his offense?
Does Khamzat have too big of a size advantage at WW?

Khamzat would’ve thrown Leon out of the fucking cage onto Rogans desk lmao

Watching Nate get the clinch and push Leon to the fence in every round showed me all I needed to see about that match up, and that’s not even going into Khamzats punching power.

Is Khamzat the guy who’s beat up two scrubs and somehow managed to pull out of more fights than he’s fought or is he the other one?

lol Khamzat has looked good taking down scrubs. He will get exposed when he is not facing someone with actual TDD. Lol the Khamzat dick rider is calling someone a casual

watch his fights before he got to the UFC. You’re clearly emotional about this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back