looking back, do you agree or disagree with khabibs post fight actions?

It was really entertaining.
TBH, he should thank Conor and his team for bringing him to a wider audience than ever before.

I love how khabib "fans" love it when khabib does it while despising the "dolly attack"..

Fucking own your morals.. if you want to take things to the streets it's fair game for everyone or no one..

I'm ok with the attack.. khabib is obviously not to be fucked with.. ie expect him to come at you if you open your mouth and don't expect your percieved rights to protect you..

Artem is the one who started it all with that video two years ago by talking all that shit and then couldnt even back up his words when confronted, even threatening to slap him. The video is still there on youtube, not acknowledging it is moronic.

How do you feel about the dolly throw?

It wasn't smart, clever or funny. But when you're provoked you don't always think about the consequences, he paid for it. and now it's one of the best promos the UFC could ever use lol. You can't poke the bear and not expect him to wake up.

Artem is the one who started it all with that video two years ago by talking all that shit and then couldnt even back up his words when confronted, even threatening to slap him. The video is still there on youtube, not acknowledging it is moronic.
This is a bullshit argument, Khabib and Conor were cool for a couple of years until Khabib and Ali realised he was coming to LW and there was some big money to be made, it was they who started talking a bunch of shit, Artems interview that you reference was a long time after the feud started.

Should be in jail now and banned from ufc

I love how khabib "fans" love it when khabib does it while despising the "dolly attack"..

Fucking own your morals.. if you want to take things to the streets it's fair game for everyone or no one..

I'm ok with the attack.. khabib is obviously not to be fucked with.. ie expect him to come at you if you open your mouth and don't expect your percieved rights to protect you..

The difference is that Khabib retaliated after being taunted for weeks, Conor threw the dolly because his little buddy started talking shit and then couldnt back up his words.

The difference is that Khabib retaliated after being taunted for weeks, Conor threw the dolly because his little buddy started talking shit and then couldnt back up his words.

Ah.. fair point.. it's ok to break the law if you're really upset..

Say theoretically.. some fighters gain fame (for themselves and their opposition) by being really unlikeable.. are you sure you're not a little bit coloured by your little emotions?

I'm ofcourse playing the devils advocate.. but intellectual dishonesty is unfitting on a grown man..

This is a bullshit argument, Khabib and Conor were cool for a couple of years until Khabib and Ali realised he was coming to LW and there was some big money to be made, it was they who started talking a bunch of shit, Artems interview that you reference was a long time after the feud started.

This is not bs argument this is true. Conor and khabib were only 'buddies' before Cmac jumped the line at LW for an undeserved title shot against eddie and Khabib got screwed in the process. Have you also forgotten the moment backstage at ufc 205 where Conor actually tried to talk smack to khabib ? And If it wasn't for Artem's insults and threat (he threatened to slap Khabib if he saw him, the irony), none of that would have happend. A 30 year old adult talking shit on the net and then not being able to back up his words when confronted is called a coward, even more so when that guy is a professional fighter.

For me, agree isn’t really the right word, but I completely understand. Khabib is a human being with flaws just like anyone and a man can only take so much.

Ah.. fair point.. it's ok to break the law if you're really upset..

Say theoretically.. some fighters gain fame (for themselves and their opposition) by being really unlikeable.. are you sure you're not a little bit coloured by your little emotions?

I'm ofcourse playing the devils advocate.. but intellectual dishonesty is unfitting on a grown man..

Learn the difference between agravating and mitigating circumstances. I never said violence was ok, but in a court of law context is key. Any good lawyers understand that.

How do you feel about the dolly throw?

Dumb and dangerous, he actually injured people with the bus antics, Conor is a dick.
Khabib never injured anyone, he could have but didnt, as I said this wasn't smart, clever or funny.

Artem called Khabib a pussy on Russian national TV..?

That's what started it all.

Is this the interview?

It's mild and the facts that Artem recites are true. Of course how flagrant it is is subjective, but I think most would agree this is well within the bounds of normal fighter back and forth. Taking ten of your buddies to ambush someone in order to get someone else angry so you can fight them for money is not. The former is a friend sticking up for a friend. The latter is a thug who will do anything for money.

Learn the difference between agravating and mitigating circumstances. I never said violence was ok, but in a court of law context is key. Any good lawyers understand that.

Yeah.. khabib wasn't agravating anything by finding and assaulting artem or flying out of the cage to attack people..

That's awesome.. .

Just start every sentence with "i feel" and we're good..

Hilarious. Conor and his dweebs act like wannabe gangstars and got a rude awakening when it was time to do gangstar shit.

I still don't know what Dillon said.

Of course it was obvious the dude had said something to piss Khabib off.
But since the broadcast wasn't able to cover exactly what - it was a bit confusing and hard to judge if Khabib was "right" or "wrong". In the days after the fight I read a lot about what he supposedly said, but I've forgot about it since.

This is not bs argument this is true. Conor and khabib were only 'buddies' before Cmac jumped the line at LW for an undeserved title shot against eddie and Khabib got screwed in the process. Have you also forgotten the moment backstage at ufc 205 where Conor actually tried to talk smack to khabib ? And If it wasn't for Artem's insults and threat (he threatened to slap Khabib if he saw him, the irony), none of that would have happend. A 30 year old adult talking shit on the net and then not being able to back up his words when confronted is called a coward, even more so when that guy is a professional fighter.
Pretty sure Khabib's own injury problems are the reason McGregor got a shot before him, title shots go to the guys with momentum, not guys who can barely fight twice a year.

Watch it again, the 205 confrontation was started by Khabib, Conor was talking shit to Woodley, Khabib injected himself into the situation.

And i'm sorry but some random guy on Sherdog calling a professional fighter like Artem a Coward for not throwing a punch at a guy who's with about 8-10 other fighters is pathetic.

I'd venture to say that moment was bigger for his career than actually beating Conor.

It will always go down as the baddest moment in UFC history imo

Fight fans loved the brawl.

But MMA-skeptics hated it.

I think everyone was fine with Khabib mauling Conor - but people were confused about why the fuck some random dude in the crowd got jumped.

Jumping someone in a crowd of people is dangerous.

His behaviour fits perfectly with the view I have on his demographic.

Back