looking back, do you agree or disagree with khabibs post fight actions?

It is a perfect reaction by Khabib. He did what he said he would do to McGregor, inside the Octagon. This gave him permission to jump over the cage and smesh McGregor's entire crew. That is how it is supposed to be done.

Revenge is the first step to healing, when you feel that you have been violated in one way or another. After you get your revenge, then you can start talking about "if I could, I should, I would..."

In my ignorant opinion, one reason we have so much mental health and substance abuse issues in Western Countries it is because our societies have taken the power of revenge away from us. We have given it to the police and the courts. Consequently, we are forced to hold in a lot of pain and trauma, because the best way to release it (in some cases) is considered anti-social.

It was silly and didn’t accomplish anything. If he really wanted to fight Danis he could of Easily arranged it back stage. Or when the corner men entered the cage after the fight. I think it was a planned publicity stunt from his team.

Also Danis didn’t talk about his family, if khabib went for Conor it would make sense but he went for the corner who didn’t do much.

Got some some cool memes out of it tbf <{titihmm}><Fedor23>

Softboys on sherdog can't understand that these things can happen in real life.
You talk shit about his family, country and religion, call him a backward rat cause he doesn't drink alcohol, calling his father a coward and don't expect an answer is delusional.

There are things you can't use for promotion, Conor crossed the line and paid the consequences.

In the USA you have double standards, calling a black dude the N world, or a gay a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is unacceptable, well it should be the same here.

No. Didn't agree back then, still don't agree now.
And I love Khabib. He could have taken the high road and been seen even better than he has been seen.
It's just like when Zidane punched that Italian player. He ruined his legacy for all time to come in a way.

And realise that "talking about religion" is offensive, but it doesn't warrant violence.
What next? We're going to be OK with butchering people like pigs because they disrespect Islam, like ISIS or some muslim radicals do?

Khabib lost control in that post fight reaction, he should have known better, and Im sure he regrets his actions.

I don't think it was the right thing to do, however I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Disagree. People forget Khabib started it by threatening Artem in a situation that was like 10 vs 2. He's acted like a thug, money grabber, and Ali's bitch all the while professing to be higher principled than thou.

It was a very reckless thing to do, but it was also an extremely personal fight and it was in the heat of the moment. Nobody on Sherdog can understand what he was mentally going through lol.

It was also badass as fuck... So can't say I disagree with his actions lol.

Softboys on sherdog can't understand that these things can happen in real life.
You talk shit about his family, country and religion, call him a backward rat cause he doesn't drink alcohol, calling his father a coward and don't expect an answer is delusional.

There are things you can't use for promotion, Conor crossed the line and paid the consequences.

In the USA you have double standards, calling a black dude the N world, or a gay a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is unacceptable, well it should be the same here.

Yes, it's only in the USA that people have double standards. Chopping off peoples heads because they have a different belief system is perfectly logical and is definitely NOT a double standard.

Habib made Conor humble ( a bit). Tony is going to make Habib humble. Gadje is going to make Tony humble. Its a full circle.

Agree to the fullest I love a "Big drama show"

Talk shit, get fucking stomped on

khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-screengrab.jpg

Yes, it's only in the USA that people have double standards. Chopping off peoples heads because they have a different belief system is perfectly logical and is definitely NOT a double standard.

Did i said only somewhere ?
If you want to compare yourself to an extremist group, it's up to you, but i'm not sure it's a great defense.

Disagree. People forget Khabib started it by threatening Artem in a situation that was like 10 vs 2. He's acted like a thug, money grabber, and Ali's bitch all the while professing to be higher principled than thou.
Artem called Khabib a pussy on Russian national TV..?

That's what started it all.

2 wrongs don't make it right. Khabib fkked that one up

It was extremely stupid, but at the same time I like seeing fighters in their rawest form(no homo), and that was Khabib completely unleashed, it also made for some great wtf mma memories, just like Conor vs the bus, and the Team Conor vs Team Nate snowball fight with monster cans and coffee cups(Jake Shields<45>)

There's a lot of people who hate Conor but are one day gonna realise just how much they miss him.

Artem is the one who started it all with that video two years ago by talking all that shit and then couldnt even back up his words when confronted, even threatening to slap him. The video is still there on youtube, not acknowledging it is moronic.

Back