looking back, do you agree or disagree with khabibs post fight actions?

I love how khabib "fans" love it when khabib does it while despising the "dolly attack"..

Fucking own your morals.. if you want to take things to the streets it's fair game for everyone or no one..

I'm ok with the attack.. khabib is obviously not to be fucked with.. ie expect him to come at you if you open your mouth and don't expect your percieved rights to protect you..
Because conor planned that bullshit and knew there were innocent people inside the bus. Khabib was in the moment. If danis didnt want to be attacked he should have shut his fuckin mouth,there has never been anyone crusin for a bruising any harder than Dilon Danis.

Khabib ran away from Danis.

Or something like that.

It look like security grabbed Khabib which took him off balance which looks like he's trying to run away but... he kept his eye on Danis the whole time ready to throw down.

I really take offence to this.. send location? I'll come over with 9 of my good buddies and talk it out.. maybe slap you around a bit..

Nah i won't.. i'm a sherdogger.. i don't have 9 buddies.. tell me you don't see the irony of your words..
This is not bs argument this is true. Conor and khabib were only 'buddies' before Cmac jumped the line at LW for an undeserved title shot against eddie and Khabib got screwed in the process. Have you also forgotten the moment backstage at ufc 205 where Conor actually tried to talk smack to khabib ? And If it wasn't for Artem's insults and threat (he threatened to slap Khabib if he saw him, the irony), none of that would have happend. A 30 year old adult talking shit on the net and then not being able to back up his words when confronted is called a coward, even more so when that guy is a professional fighter.

Is this the interview?

It's mild and the facts that Artem recites are true. Of course how flagrant it is is subjective, but I think most would agree this is well within the bounds of normal fighter back and forth. Taking ten of your buddies to ambush someone in order to get someone else angry so you can fight them for money is not. The former is a friend sticking up for a friend. The latter is a thug who will do anything for money.

A guy insulting another guy, while trying to make his bestie look like the better guy ("Conor would never do that....") threatening to slap him, I guess you missed that too, then feeling like a little kid when the other guy finally confronts him about his words. This is cowardice.
Conor would have never fought if he had even one of Khabib's injuries.

It was perfect. If that had happened literally anywhere else nobody would bat an eye. BB literally beat the piss out of some poor fella at the gym for being just slightly cocky, and we all ate it up. If we had cctv footage of khabib attacking Danis in a gym or on the street, this wouldn't receive 1/100th of the attention it has. Was post fight at the year's biggest card the right place? Who cares. Danis needed to get those cheeks clapped

Because conor planned that bullshit and knew there were innocent people inside the bus. Khabib was in the moment. If danis didnt want to be attacked he should have shut his fuckin mouth,there has never been anyone crusin for a bruising any harder than Dilon Danis.

Yeah.. khabib didn't plan on fucking with artem.. he just ran into a casual case of tourettes and disabled motor functions while running into artem making it seem like he threatened and slapped artem..

I can see it..

I fucking get it.. conor is an asshole, possible rapist etc.. it's just really funny when people try to argue the moral high ground while defending the exact behaviour they are condemning..

I really take offence to this.. send location? I'll come over with 9 of my good buddies and talk it out.. maybe slap you around a bit..

Nah i won't.. i'm a sherdogger.. i don't have 9 buddies.. tell me you don't see the irony of your words..

Conor needed about 6 guys around him to throw that dolly too, you forgot that or are you just twisting things for your own bias ? And Khabib certainly didnt have 9 guys with him in that hotel lobby,there were like 7 and most of them were in the back while Khabib was talking to Artem, it was just him, ali and Tukhogov and Artem was with a friend as well. So no it wasnt the gang up you are proclaiming it was.

Yeah.. khabib didn't plan on fucking with artem.. he just ran into a casual case of tourettes and disabled motor functions while running into artem making it seem like he threatened and slapped artem..

I can see it..

I fucking get it.. conor is an asshole, possible rapist etc.. it's just really funny when people try to argue the moral high ground while defending the exact behaviour they are condemning..

they were on the same card, staying in the same hotel, no it wasnt planned, unlike Conor's shit.

It reminded me of how gotten to Aldo was. Here was a long time champion and as soon as he was booked to fight conor the UFC treated him like a piece of shit. Dana just laughed when Conor snatched his belt away. He couldnt be happier to see Aldo lose. They even went so far as to show video of him crying in the back after he lost. He was under crazy amount of pressure and he succumbed to it. He knew he may never get another chance to revenge himself and so far it hasn't happened. That's the reality of what khabib was facing before the bus attack even happened. That just kicked it into a new gear.

So forgive Khabib for wilding out a little. It was him against conor,his team and the whole damn company.

Last edited:
It's good in that it brought a lot of new fans and attention to the sport and contributed to him now being the highest paid UFC Fighter. Plus all the memes and jokes.

If it had caused a brawl and serious injuries then it would be different but that didnt happen.

Similar to Conor breaking bus lol

No, it was absolutely ridiculous. I don’t care what Dillon said to him.

Pretty sure Khabib's own injury problems are the reason McGregor got a shot before him, title shots go to the guys with momentum, not guys who can barely fight twice a year.

Watch it again, the 205 confrontation was started by Khabib, Conor was talking shit to Woodley, Khabib injected himself into the situation.

And i'm sorry but some random guy on Sherdog calling a professional fighter like Artem a Coward for not throwing a punch at a guy who's with about 8-10 other fighters is pathetic.

Conor started to talk to shit to anyone around him then wonders why they retaliate, Lol, dont try to twist the facts. And yes if anyone should have backed up his words against a pro fighter should be another pro fighter. And I am not stupid enough to start shit against someone if I knew I couldn't defend myself. But then again Artem is/was known to be a yes man at SBG so I guess it's no surprise.

Also hilarious when they asked him in Australia what did Danis say that caused him to jump the fence and he was like oh I couldn't hear him but I dont like his team and Dillon is close to me in age, I couldnt attack Coach Kavanagh he's like my father's age LOL

A guy insulting another guy, while trying to make his bestie look like the better guy ("Conor would never do that....") threatening to slap him, I guess you missed that too, then feeling like a little kid when the other guy finally confronts him about his words. This is cowardice.
Conor would have never fought if he had even one of Khabib's injuries.

I guess I did miss it, cause it's not in the video. Or are you claiming to know Russian and think there's some kind of mistranslation? Have you ever even watched the video or your just latched on to the most inflammatory thing you heard other people say that happens to support what you want to believe?

It doesn't even sound like Artem to say he will slap someone, Artem usually does try to back up his points with legitimate arguments. Just like this case, because which part of what Artem said about Khabib pulling out and wasting his fans' money actually isn't true?

No my friend, cowardice is going at someone ten on two. Hypocrisy is professing high principles while doing this Ali shit for money.

Agree, I mean feck man I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Public outnumbered him you know.....

Conor needed about 6 guys around him to throw that dolly too, you forgot that or are you just twisting things for your own bias ? And Khabib certainly didnt have 9 guys with him in that hotel lobby,there were like 7 and most of them were in the back while Khabib was talking to Artem, it was just him, ali and Tukhogov and Artem was with a friend as well. So no it wasnt the gang up you are proclaiming it was.

Nope.. this is your bias.. get fucked..

In my first post i said this is to be expected from khabib.. just like it is from conor..

You are the one saying it is ok from one guy and not the other.. while also saying good lawyers know the difference..

I expect this from both guys and i don't judge either because i'm not an emotional bitch.. you are the one arguing moral superiority..

Ie, if i'm not agreeing with you i'm agreeing with conrad.. you should google intellectual dishonesty..

Nope.. this is your bias.. get fucked..

In my first post i said this is to be expected from khabib.. just like it is from conor..

You are the one saying it is ok from one guy and not the other.. while also saying good lawyers know the difference..

I expect this from both guys and i don't judge either because i'm not an emotional bitch.. you are the one arguing moral superiority..

Ie, if i'm not agreeing with you i'm agreeing with conrad.. you should google intellectual dishonesty..

I said, it wasn't smart, not funny, not clever. But when you attack people, you can't expect them to just give the other cheek. You know that thing called human nature. You're the one defending Conor, and you can't understand that some people could see it from Khabib's point of view.

Back